Format: Cards|Change

on 11 April 2013
I have looked at several tarot sets and still prefer this one. Once you have got to know the cards they are quite easy to interpret and the illustrations are lovely. I would think good for beginners.
on 13 February 2013
After my first deck became worn off, I bought me a new one. In the future, when I'm better financially, I'm thinking to buy 2 more spare ones.
on 22 February 2014
This deck has lovely pictures and arrived in new condition and within the time stated. I have a few tarot decks and so far everyone who has had readings from this deck has commented on the designs.
on 10 February 2013
Clear pictures and good Rider Waite Framework make this deck stunning. Its got to be the most used deck out there, and not without reason. recommended for beginners and advanced, alike.
on 15 February 2014
The artwork is clear and excellent, a very professional job. I use them to generate story-lines in a fantasy setting, and they set the scene perfectly with art around that theme.
on 15 May 2014
Great product very colourful and delivery was fast
Good colourful pictures and clear instructions
Compared to other expensive cards this pack is a real joy to own
on 18 May 2013
I am very pleased with these cards. The art work is very good and im very pleased we ordered them. thank you
on 2 June 2014
Hi would highly recommend getting these cards, they are beautiful - great buy and worth every penny, will be buying another set as spares.
on 16 March 2013
...this is my second favourite deck. The images on the cards feel quite sophisticated, and so are nice to look at as well as use.
on 22 September 2014
A beautifully designed deck of tarot cards. Great quality with a good feel to them. A very reasonable price too.