Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now

Format: Cards|Change

on 1 February 2014
I have a few tarot decks one favourite being The Golden Tarot by Kat Black, but l felt to explore something different. I liked the look of the Victorian Fairy Tarot so plunged in and ordered it. Am l glad l did, loved it from the off, l am not into the usual twee, sugary airy fairy wand and stardust creatures and did have some misgivings as to what had possessed me to buy a fairy deck. No worries these are fairies are so different l can relate to them as they are beautifully drawn and they are shown as little people, yes they have wings but oh these little folk have such character you can't help but love them. Each card is a delight to read, as you look at these little folk going about their business and doing their own thing, you get a sense of being drawn into their world and the messages come to you with ease. In most decks the Death card is pictured as a skeleton on horseback with a scythe in hand, it can be off putting when reading for someone else who may be slightly nervous about the whole thing. In the Victorian Fairy the Death card is shown as a gathering of the little folk in a forest surrounding a bird that has died, they pay their respects with love tinged with sadness. It is a card that is both poignant yet beautiful. Another card l adore is the ten of Summer (cups) see below the changes. It shows the little folk happily diving into the water from high banks, splashing about playing ball and generally have a high old time, it puts a grin on my face and l defy anyone not to find it amusing. I could go on about this deck as there is so much to it, its funny, loving, serious etc. it delivers its messages with remarkable accuracy. I would wholeheartedly recommend this tarot for any age, l say that because if you think it would only appeal to younger readers you would be wrong, l am an oldie and l find this tarot absolutely charming.
It comes with a 253 page book with the meanings of each card. It also has a section that gives the meanings of the flowers and trees that appear in the cards. There are also some spreads detailed.

The suits are named differently but l personally find them very appropriate
Cups become Summer
Wands become Spring
Pentacles/Coins become Autumn
Swords become Winter
on 13 December 2013
I bought these cards especially for short readings at my son's Victorian Fair. The child would simply ask a question and reach out for the card that called to him/her (cards facing down). I then followed the author's advice to simply turn over to the picture and describe what was seen - each time the answer to the question was clearly to be found.
A lovely set - very 'positive'.
on 18 October 2013
I got this deck after I fell in love with the gorgeous artwork and I love illustrated minor arcana cards. I have done a few one card reads with this deck for other people and they have been spot on! So pleased with this deck. Thank you to the authors.

In terms of the deck itself, if you have any other Llewellyn decks which are tarot, it is the same card and thickness as my Shadowscapes and Mystic Faerie Tarot decks. I use this as my mature fae tarot deck as I love it to bits.
on 21 April 2014
These tarot cards are beautiful, looking at them actually fills me with joy and I'm not the sort of.person who usually speaks like that. I am really enjoying getting to know all these cards, the only downside is that sometimes i don't want to pick them up because i know I'll get too distracted from what i really need to do.
on 5 December 2015
These cards are very poor quality! They are very thin cardboard & not laminated in any way. I have multiple decks of Tarot & Oracle cards - all much better quality than these. Very disappointed!
on 9 February 2014
Great item. very nice illustrations. easy to read and decode. It comes with a very nice booklet full of info on fairies and general meanings of the cards.
on 10 February 2014
I absolutely love this set of cards. They have beautiful pictures and I would definitely recommend them to everyone. Fantastic!
on 3 September 2014
Absolutely love cards - a perfect transaction
on 3 May 2016
Wonderful cards and lovely book.
on 1 March 2015