Format: Paperback|Change

on 11 May 2012
I am an amature tarot card enthusiast, and I found this book brilliant. It gives a new prospective on tarot card reading and interpretation by combining the tarot and astrology. I would definately recommend this book to anyone interested in either of the subjects. It was very easy to read and well laid out.
on 23 October 2013
I really rate this book. If you are interested in how Astrology links with the Tarot, then this is a good one to add to your collection. Each of the 78 cards is looked at through its Astrology and it really helps to understand them. I have many books on Tarot but certainly I am so pleased to have added this one to them. There is plenty of information on Astrology throughout the book, but also the writer's take on the Tarot too.
on 25 September 2013
As a practicing astrologer who became interested in tarot I found this book opened up a whole new understanding to astrology for me. This book would be really helpful to any astrologer who wished to deepen their knowledge of the astrological craft. Whether or not they wished to. Become a Tarot reader. I happily recommend this book to both Tarot readers and Astrologers
This is a really heavy book (not weight but content-wise). From a Tarot reader point of view, I would not recommend it for astrology beginners. I have been reading tarot for years and continue to want to add depth and more understanding to my cards and readings using various methods. Astrology and Tarot combine well but I believe you really need some grounding in astrology to start to comprehend how to combine it with Tarot. I know only the 12 signs and some character traits. I knew nothing of ruling planets etc. Although this book does cover it, if you want to get the most out of it and not feel lost as I did initially, swat up on basic astrology first. Ideally be almost as good at astrology as you are at tarot. I guess the same can be said if your experience lies with astrology and you are new to Tarot, the learning curve would be as significant.

Basically this book is not for beginners, it really is for the true devotee. However, if you can put in the time and effort and see your way through it to the end, you will be a master because the content of this book is invaluable, well written and presented with examples and very extensive.
on 1 November 2014
This is a really good book and I would recommend it to students of Astrology or Tarot or both.
Ms Kenner has done a first class job of explaining the basics of Astrology and Tarot and how they interact most excellently.
She knows her subject matter and presents it in a clearer fashion than most, and provides good examples and explanations throughout the book.
Her interpretations of the cards are somewhat personal and populist but I can't let that get in the way of the quality of explanation of both subjects - people can save a lot of time and exasperation by reading this.
on 13 December 2014
I seem to be out of kilter with everyone else's reviews but I'm afraid I found it too complicated and gave it away. I've read cards for a few years and thought this would help me but it was more complex than I'd expected and I lost interest. Interesting but not for me.
on 6 June 2016
A very interesting and detailed insight to advanced Tarot reading.

For those who are beyond novice level and want to take Tarot readings further than the established core meanings of the cards, this is a wonderful addition.

It adds astrological aspects to the esoteric meanings of the cards.

Not for beginners as they would find this somewhat overwhelming, but for those comfortable with tarot who want an astrological 'bolt on' so to speak. This is for you
on 21 July 2015
This is a great book. This complex subject is bought to life through clear and simple writing, which makes the both very understandable and readable. This is a really enjoyable book - it's about as good as they come. Indeed, I challenge anyone who has read a better book on tarot - I certainly haven't and I've read some good ones!
on 7 August 2014
Very nice and just as i expected. I would reccomend to all that this is a very reliable Retailer. Thanks.
on 21 July 2014
Full of information merging tarot and astrology. Lovely to read and I have learned so much.