5.0 out of 5 stars Tarot enthusiast
I am an amature tarot card enthusiast, and I found this book brilliant. It gives a new prospective on tarot card reading and interpretation by combining the tarot and astrology. I would definately recommend this book to anyone interested in either of the subjects. It was very easy to read and well laid out.
Published on 11 May 2012 by S. Alexander

2.0 out of 5 stars Interesting but too complicated
I seem to be out of kilter with everyone else's reviews but I'm afraid I found it too complicated and gave it away. I've read cards for a few years and thought this would help me but it was more complex than I'd expected and I lost interest. Interesting but not for me.
Published 7 months ago by Awen

5.0 out of 5 stars Tarot enthusiast, 11 May 2012
S. Alexander - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tarot and Astrology: Enhance Your Readings with the Wisdom of the Zodiac (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars Tarot and Astrology, 25 Sept. 2013
As a practicing astrologer who became interested in tarot I found this book opened up a whole new understanding to astrology for me. This book would be really helpful to any astrologer who wished to deepen their knowledge of the astrological craft. Whether or not they wished to. Become a Tarot reader. I happily recommend this book to both Tarot readers and Astrologers

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant book, 23 Oct. 2013
I really rate this book. If you are interested in how Astrology links with the Tarot, then this is a good one to add to your collection. Each of the 78 cards is looked at through its Astrology and it really helps to understand them. I have many books on Tarot but certainly I am so pleased to have added this one to them. There is plenty of information on Astrology throughout the book, but also the writer's take on the Tarot too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good for new Astrologers and Tarot people, 1 Nov. 2014
Seeker "Seeker" (Thames Ditton, Surrey) - See all my reviews
This is a really good book and I would recommend it to students of Astrology or Tarot or both.
Ms Kenner has done a first class job of explaining the basics of Astrology and Tarot and how they interact most excellently.
She knows her subject matter and presents it in a clearer fashion than most, and provides good examples and explanations throughout the book.
Her interpretations of the cards are somewhat personal and populist but I can't let that get in the way of the quality of explanation of both subjects - people can save a lot of time and exasperation by reading this.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a great book. This complex subject is bought to life ..., 21 July 2015
This is a great book. This complex subject is bought to life through clear and simple writing, which makes the both very understandable and readable. This is a really enjoyable book - it's about as good as they come. Indeed, I challenge anyone who has read a better book on tarot - I certainly haven't and I've read some good ones!

2.0 out of 5 stars Interesting but too complicated, 13 Dec. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars magnificent book, highly reccomend, 7 Aug. 2014
Very nice and just as i expected. I would reccomend to all that this is a very reliable Retailer. Thanks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 21 July 2014
Full of information merging tarot and astrology. Lovely to read and I have learned so much.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 12 Oct. 2014
very happy with this item love it

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 27 Mar. 2015