Format: Cards|Change

on 30 March 2015
I am so in love with this deck. I have several tarot and oracle decks but this is by far my favourite at the moment. The artwork is lovely and the companion book that comes with it is so useful. The only downside for me is the box. I am one for hard thick boxes which I can use to store the cards in, however this comes in one of the thin flimsy cardboard boxes which I tend to just throw away as they never last very long. Having said that, do not let this put you off as this deck is definitely worth it. I personally don't use reversals with my tarot readings so the fact that each end of the card backs are different colours does not bother me. If however you do use reversals it may make it slightly more obvious.
Blessings
Miss Moonstone x*x
on 4 April 2014
Really good set, beautiful pictures with so many hidden meanings in them, you really need to study the pictures to see all the subtle signs that are within them.
Looking forward to working with them.
on 25 July 2015
I am very pleased with my new tarot cards! I wanted some cards that has symbolic minor arcana cards as my previous cards has very little symbols. I figured I need the symbols to make it easier to memorize. The more I look at the cards, the more they reveal themselves to me. The reason I gave it 4 stars is that the details are too small to see. The book that comes along with them explains the details that are impossible to see. Saying that, there are still plenty of symbols to make it a nice deck.
on 2 November 2012
Good deck - found it strange at first with difference in cards but now I love them. Now I use them all the time.
on 28 April 2013
This defk is ajother lovely deck worth the buy to add to your collection lovely artwork and readable. Booklet useful
on 20 October 2013
I have been looking for a long time for something like this and found this deck only after a friend mentioned 'witches tarot'. I bought the deck with the book and this is probably the best book that I've ever used in regards to Tarot. The explanations about the cards are very enlightening, some words literally speak to you and this deck is probably the best when you know that you are on a journey and want to find answers. I love also the pictures on the deck - different decks speak to different people and I love this one.
Very happy that I found it.
on 13 March 2014
Lovely tarot deck in the Rider waite tradition.Images are evocative and are beautifully rendered and colourful, the deck handles well and the cards shuffle nicely. I would give it 5 stars but like all Llewellyn black decks it is great for collectors but poor for usage as the edges become scuffed very quickly and spoil the look of the deck. I also wish Llewellyn would do away with the plain white box and create a proper tarot box to protect the deck, most people do not want to add their own drawings etc to the box.
on 27 March 2014
Epic and beautiful! Every thing I ever wanted from a tarot card, and the size of the card is neat:)
on 25 July 2014
I love these cards they have very powerful energies. They are not cheap like some people have said in their reviews they are quite good quality and very easy to read and connect with. The pictures are lovely and do not look like they have been copied and pasted! If you are keen to develop your abilities then I would strongly recommend these cards as they have helped me with my spiritual development. I do also sit in a circle and do mediumship work.

I find these cards and the book very easy to connect with as always the delivery was very quick, thank you .
on 7 April 2015
Im not totally sold on these cards. The images are very pretty but they are overly computer generated! They follow a very similar theme throughout the deck and the card stock is very poor, within 3 weeks of using them they are already flimsy. They seem to be a reproduction of The Witches Tarot by Ellen Reed which are amazing !