Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now

Format: Cards|Change

on 3 December 2013
Not only do I love the packaging/box but the cards are beautiful. Exceeded my expectations. There is a mini book inside that tells mini card meanings but if you are looking for full meanings then you will be disappointed. If you are a beginner have/buy a tarot book to help you out or just forget the meanings and use your intuition. This deck is beautiful and easy to handle. I will be carrying it around in my bag.
on 9 November 2012
the art work on this deck is amazing. the exercise recommended by the author to study and meditate on each card is well worth doing and offers deep insight to each card. i have read with this deck for clients and everyone has commented on how beautiful the cards are.It is easy to read with and a pleasure to use.
on 4 May 2013
Beautiful deck of cards. A completely new take on the traditional symbols and archtypes (for example: the symbol of the Phoenix for the Death-card).
on 1 June 2016
The artwork in these cards is absolutely stunning. The pictures are very easy to read and would be very good in readings. However I'm disappointed with the cheap finish of these cards. They came in a very cheap flimsy case, I know that isn't the end of the world because you can throw the box out and wrap them in a cloth, but still. Also the card that these cards are printed on is so fragile that they could easily become bent or damaged and if they were used regularly they probably wouldn't last long with wear and tear. The cards have a very glossy finish that reflects the light loads which is also a bit annoying . Also I found the cards were quite clumped together and I had to go through each card and separate them before I could shuffle them properly. They felt quite awkward to shuffle because they kept sticking together. Overall I am happy with them, the beauty of these cards outweighs their downfall but I wouldn't recommend these cards for regular reading because they won't last long. They're perfect for someone who likes to do occasional reading on themselves or friends or a collector who likes to collect pretty decks.
on 29 February 2012
These are truly beautiful cards and I'm so glad I sourced them on the internet. They came in excellent condition and I am thrilled with them.
on 23 April 2016
This is beautiful. I would agree with someone else who did a review - if ONLY the cards were bigger! Nevertheless they are good quality and a joy to look at. Not immediately as 'clear' as the traditional rider-waite as to their 'meaning' so beginners would probably do well to get the proper accompanying book rather than just the LWB which is tiny. I adore the artwork and look to get more familiar with the cards over time. They ARE whimsical without being insubstantial in any way. GORGEOUS.
on 19 August 2015
A beautiful deck. I already had the deck plus the book (If you haven't got the book, buy it, it is wonderful) but one card went missing! So, I bought this one to replace. I love the artwork and there is so much in each card. It follows the Ryder Waite Smith even though the artwork seems completely different, the symbolism is all there. I love reading with this deck.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 1 June 2016
These are astonishingly beautiful cards. Truly a gift to have in my collection. You can see the thought, pure passion and creativity that has gone in to every single card. Do not hesitate even for a second to buy!
on 7 August 2014
I have been searching for some new cards for ages but none of them really jumped out at me, but the moment I opened these I knew they were the right ones for me! Beautiful artwork
on 22 June 2013
lovely cards beautiful colours im glad i bought them worth the money the cards are just the right size for me i have had cards in the past but these ones i like more.