5.0 out of 5 stars enjoyable
I thoroughly enjoyed reading this book it focused on feelings as much as equipment and provided the history to each place as well
Published 5 months ago by mummy lisa

3.0 out of 5 stars It was okay wasn't really what I was expecting didn't ...
It was okay wasn't really what I was expecting didn't really give me the creeps tbh. Still worth a read I guess.
Published 4 days ago by Tammy

5.0 out of 5 stars enjoyable, 9 Mar 2014
This review is from: Extreme Paranormal Investigations: The Blood Farm Horror, the Legend of Primrose Road, and Other Disturbing Hauntings (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars Extreme Paranormal., 15 May 2013
I found this book quite frightening at times. The title is certainly clear about what this book
is about. If you like the paranormal you will love this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, 12 Jan 2014
This Is A Great Read I Thoroughly Enjoyed It I Definitely Recommend It For Anyone Who Loves Scares Very Good

3.0 out of 5 stars It was okay wasn't really what I was expecting didn't ..., 17 Aug 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 7 Aug 2014