Format: Calendar|Change

on 30 July 2013
My Witches' Datebook has just arrived and has exceeded my expectations. Its thoughtfully and beautifully presented with lots of useful and interesting information. Lovely to have for oneself or to present as a gift. Well done and thank you!
on 9 January 2014
Firstly, it contains a great deal of interesting and informative data, secondly, the ring-binding makes it easy to use and thirdly the space for each day is generous This is the third year I've bought this diary but the first time I've bought it on Amazon - where it was considerably cheaper!
on 8 January 2014
I buy this datebook every year as I find it so useful as it is packed with relevant information regarding the moon cycles and spells and recipes. Also like the fact that a week can easily be viewed and there is plenty of room to write in appointments. Have to add own page marker and it would be good if one was automatically attached.
on 14 February 2014
Great as a diary and full of interesting facts, dates and recipes. It is based on the US time zone but has a formula to convert to your required time zone. It is a shame the illustrations aren't in colour, but I'm enjoying colouring them in instead. It has a reasonable amount of space for each days appointments etc and is a suitable to carry around in your bag.
on 17 December 2013
I get the Llewellyn's Witches' Datebook every year to use as a house appointment diary.It suits the task perfectly. It is also a reminder of all our Coven meeting dates. I would recomend it to all Pagans and Witches.
on 6 January 2014
I ordered Llewellyn's 2014 Witches' Datebook to learn more about festivals and dates as the year unfolds, it arrived promptly and is ideal as I can use as an ordinary dairy whilst also giving an insight into witchcraft lore.
on 11 April 2014
Perfect for any witch, pagan, druid or anyone interested in magick or astronomy!

I have set out every year on an altar so I can keep track of sabbats, moon phases etc. Its is always filled with wonderful informations and small articles from established authors!

Highly recommend!
on 17 September 2013
I love this datebook. It's got loads of interesting stuff in - probably more interesting than the things I will add!
on 1 February 2014
Weekly overview style is nice and simple yet plenty of interesting information in it.
I like the quality of the paper (old fashined) and the illustration.
Not very big so that I can take it easily when I'm travelling.
on 13 March 2014
This is a fun and quirky day diary which we use for all our joint household activity and reminders. It has an easy feel to it and has been part of our family life for many years. Good value and good quality.