and some useful information about each month. However, this calendar being American is not set to GMT so the Moon phases will be out of kilter with ours. At the back, there is always some kind of interesting information and also suggested books to buy. This year there is also a Table of Correspondences and as per usual a page on Planting by the Moon.

On the plus side, the artwork is as beautiful as ever so I always buy this calendar purely for the art.
on 7 January 2014
Great art work. I particularly like August, my birth month.
I look forward to reading the 'story' that accompanies each month, and the astrological and other notes for the days.
Nice size, good quality, well presented. What more could you ask for?
on 9 January 2014
... it clicks all the buttons. Additionally it's generously sized and contains a lot of information which is what we witches want.
on 17 December 2013
This calendar has enough space to write entries without a squeeze.
I use the moon phases to plant, harvest and follow my bio rhythms.
I have Jewish and Moslem friends and am able to keep up with their calendar as well my Sabbath.
Too useful not to get.
on 14 November 2013
Gorgeous calendar, perfect for anyone looking for an informative calendar about the Witch's craft. It has information about spells and rituals, and has descriptions of the sun signs and the sabbats.
Blessed Be.
on 18 November 2013
I buy the Llewellyn calendar every year. This one has already arrived but is still sealed. I love to open it on New Year's day and I am sure I'll love this one as much as the others before it!
on 8 January 2014
Bought this as an extra as I always buy the diary. Really pleased with it, loads of content and illustrations. Arrived quickly, well packaged. Will defiantly buy again.
on 28 November 2013
Every year I hang Llewellyn's Witches Calendar on the wall because its images, information and hints help me to get over any setback all year round!
on 13 August 2013
Manufacture - and the details the symbols used - clearly made with a lot of thought
I have one every year my home is no9t comp0lete without one
on 16 October 2013
Love Llewellyn's calendar.I buy one every year and have not been disappointed yet.I also buy one for my family each year as they love them too.