5.0 out of 5 stars I love this book!
Published on 2 Jan. 2012 by K Turnbull

2.0 out of 5 stars not worth it.
pointless as teaches nothing new.
Published 5 months ago by mkp

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this book!, 2 Jan. 2012
This review is from: Easy Tarot Reading: The Process Revealed in Ten True Readings (Paperback)
The much anticipated follow-on from Josphine Ellershaw's Easy Tarot Handbook was definitely worth waiting for. It's the first Tarot book I'm aware of that takes you through real-life readings step-by-step; an approach that has enabled me to finally understand the Celtic Cross spread (after many years) as well as Josephine's own Life Spread, which I believe is an excellent method of grouping the cards together. It's written in such a clear and understandable way, making it ideal for both the beginner and the more advanced student. This is a Tarot book that I would not want to be without.

5.0 out of 5 stars Real readings prove amazing, 5 Nov. 2011
This book is a great way to demonstrate how to interpret spreads and shows just how the tarot can guide and inform. Josie has shown in ten real readings the messages the tarot delivered and the way in which the seekers relate to the readings is truly amazing. The book shows each reading with various spreads and allows the reader to view the interpretation given and then how it proved accurate. A wonderful book for beginners or advanced readers alike but comes into its own as a study guide.

4.0 out of 5 stars A bit too repetitive, 18 Mar. 2012
This book gives a clear snapshot of various readings.
Whilst it's presented in an amiable way, I just felt I was starting to get bored by the 3rd reading.
I think it's worth a read and no doubt it will help anyone trying to get to grips with the Tarot, but it just wasn't for me.
The author does give good information on spreads though.
I think after reading Anthony Louis' book: Tarot Plain and Simple, I have felt I don't need any other Tarot book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent For Both Beginners and Advanced Tarot Readers!, 6 Dec. 2011
I have many books on Tarot and various Tarot spreads, but this one is different. The author takes you by the hand and shows you ten different readings for real life people, together with follow-ups to show how the readings progress. It's a bit like sitting in on her readings as she explains what she is doing and how the cards fit together. I particularly love her Anchor and Life spreads. I'd recommend this book for beginners as well as for more advanced Tarot readers.

This book is a follow on from Easy Tarot: Learn to Read the Cards Once and for All! Which I also highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy Tarot Reading The Process Revealed In Ten True Readings, 20 April 2012
I would suggest that you buy Josephine Ellershaws second book Easy Tarot Reading as she guides you through a selection of "Ten True Readings" in full detail. Lay out your Tarot cards, and go through them systematically together as if you were there with Josephine. This method really does give you a greater understanding of how to approach and conduct a full reading for other people. Josephine explains every aspect of the reading in detail. This is a great book to own and one you can easily dip in to at any time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Helpful, 19 Mar. 2014
Purchased because I found it very enlightening and enjoyed working with the examples. The fact that they were true readings was very helpful.

5.0 out of 5 stars The title can only be fantastic, 22 Oct. 2013
Mr. Re Waller - See all my reviews
I have read quite a number of Tarot books, I was hoping. this book
was not going to end .It read like Novel, Thank you for all you hard
Work it was great. I learned a lot .

RoyW

5.0 out of 5 stars tarot cards, 23 Mar. 2014
fantastic price a great item very nice illustrations on the cards easy to understand i use them all the time i strongly recommend these cards.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very helpful, 5 Jan. 2013
This is a helpful book that covers what others dont - readings and the outcomes! Its thorough and deals with every aspect of a reading.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Book on Tarot for those who wish to learn about reading for others, 4 Feb. 2013
I have been looking for a book of this nature for many years and can't speak highly enough of its content. There are many works on this fascinating subject but none so useful, down to earth and practical as this one. Josie has obviously spent many hours on this wonderful book making sure that those of us that are looking for formats to apply our knowledge can work through the way she handles various types of clients making certain that her readings provide useful and structured content. I, personally, have worked my way through it several times taking her spreads for a client and making my own notes then comparing them with Josie,s. I guarantee that it is a great way to expand ones knowledge always aware that you are learning from a true master. Thank you Josie. I look forward to another of these brilliant works. Regards Brian.

Easy Tarot Reading: The Process Revealed in Ten True Readings
Easy Tarot Reading: The Process Revealed in Ten True Readings by Josephine Ellershaw (Paperback - 19 Nov. 2011)