4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome tarot, though standard size doesn't do it justice
Tarot itself is beyond awesome. I've been keeping an eye out for the artist's work since 2005, not long after she first started on the project. Her artwork is beautiful -- the colour is rich and blend into each other in subtle shades, the lines are flowing and the curves are just stunning.

However, the printing doesn't do it justice -- the standard size cards...
Published on 2 Jun 2010 by L. Cao

3.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful illustrations on low quality card.
I love this deck, it is so beautiful and inspiring to me as an artist and spiritual person who loves dream-like imagery. I even have One of Stephanie's artists books to help me practise different techniques with painting in water colour.

I definitely think this is one of the most beautiful decks I have ever seen and nothing about this deck is scary or eerie or...
Published 19 months ago by sunflowerteeth

4.0 out of 5 stars great images, but the book is simply too confusing and not enough, 25 Mar 2014
This review is from: Shadowscapes Tarot (78 card deck and a 264 page book) (Cards)
Great imagery is the reason why you would buy this deck. It certainly was my reason. Amazing watercolours! I had seen the deck on a friend, and ordered it imediately as all of the cards seemed friendly (I am one of the people that when looking at a tarot deck I take a look first for the devil, the tower, the hanged man.... you know... the sort of chaos and mayhem cards).

So this deck will NOT give you the chills, it does not have bad vibe cards, it is almost peaceful and serene. And the images are great, although I would like the cards to be larger in order to enjoy them.

The creatrix worked on an intuitive way on creating the images, and she wants YOU to work intuitively as well. So the book is full of intuitive visualisations on the cards, rather than plain explanations.

If you are a newbie at tarot reading like myself, you want more hands on approached to help you interpret the cards.

Buy this for the images, it will certainly be a collector's item soon... but maybe buy another one to help you through the journey of learning tarot as well!

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful cards, 24 Mar 2014
This is my second deck, I bought this, because I was intrigued by the artwork, which is out of this world.so much so, that I would even buy the artwork for a canvas print... not sure its available...

the book, is so so.. not a very good guidance on the book, but the beauty about this product is the artwork on the cards, fantastic gift

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous, 5 Mar 2014
I JUST LOVE THESE CARDS they are so lovely and the detail is amazing i hope the creator makes more packs

4.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, 9 Dec 2013
The Tarots are wonderful. Pity for the packaging: the inner box for the tarots is blank and a little too big.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning, mystical beauty, 15 Sep 2013
K. Harvey "allykatharvey" (Dorset UK) - See all my reviews
I think these cards chose me rather than me choosing them as I can hardly leave them alone even though I have other more traditional decks! The artwork is so beguiling and intricate that they are inspirational. The accompanying book has gorgeous, poetic explanations and, on the more practical side, has larger pictures in black and white of the cards, which helps to give more detail as they are rather downsized to fit. These are not sinister, over-dramatic or scary Tarot cards at all but have a dreamworld feel to them which I love. The card quality is delicate but the colouring of each picture is perfectly rich. I recommend them even though I am quite new still to Tarot, they appear to be accurate and revealing.

5.0 out of 5 stars So beautiful, 9 Sep 2013
Absolutely love these cards the artwork is absolutely stunning. The more I look at them the more I find. Need more of this ladies artwork.

4.0 out of 5 stars It's alright., 2 Jun 2013
I like these cards, they are slightly larger than your average deck of playing cards and they are beautifully drawn and painted. The descriptions in the book that comes with them is a little airy-fairy for my taste but you can take your own interpretations from them. They arrived quickly as well which was great although I have something to say about the packaging. When I opened the outer box with my address on it I found that the box containing the cards and book had been squished due to the outer box being closed too tightly. The contents of the box weren't damaged in any way but the box that they came in has been wrecked beyond use. Other than that I am pleased with my purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice artwork, 26 May 2013
Our son is an artist and we brought these for his birthday and he was really pleased with the deck

5.0 out of 5 stars shadowscape tarot, 29 April 2013
The cards are beautiful, the art work is amazing ! would of liked them to be a bit bigger so i could look at them without my glasses. the colours are stunning too. very pleased otherwise .

2.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful deck and a lovely book but..., 16 April 2013
Small, thin cards which really spoil this lovely deck, I have two llewelyn decks and they are both like this. I don't think I would by this had I spent a little more time finding this out.

Shadowscapes Tarot (78 card deck and a 264 page book)
Shadowscapes Tarot (78 card deck and a 264 page book) by Barbara Moore (Cards - 1 Jun 2010)
18.73