Format: Cards|Change

on 5 December 2012
a wonderfull deck of cards. the art work is beautifull, the book is detailed and easy to understand the only draw back is that the cards are not numbered making it harder to locate individual cards in the book. however the deck and relevance of the cards is brilliant as are the spreads included in the book. a very personal deck i love it.
on 2 May 2014
These are a beautiful set of cards to work with. Whenever I work with cards for doing a reading I always work totally intuitively with the layout as well as with reading the cards 'saying what I see' . These cards are perfect for working with in this way and compliment my pack of Celtic Tarot cards.
The meanings in hte book also seem to be pretty accurate if you prefer to work with them in this way.
on 14 April 2013
I LOVE the images on the cards and the book which comes with them is very informative.
I would recommend this deck.
on 25 April 2013
I loved the look and feel of this, and even more the content, I ordered two somewhat similar items, I love them both, this is the most informative.
on 23 March 2015
I was totally happy with my cards and find them lovely to work with. The accompanying book is also lovely and gives a lot of information on folk lore and how to use the cards.
on 2 October 2014
these oracle cards where very helpful to work with
on 12 May 2016
A beautiful and insightful deck, which spoke to me immediately.
on 3 November 2015
as described, lovely cards to handle
on 16 October 2014
These are awesome. I'm slightly embarrased to say all the time I have had them I have never used them. Still, I think their awesome. I sure I will use them when the time is right!
on 3 December 2015