4.0 out of 5 stars A Very Enjoyable, Slightly Quirkly Deck
I like this slightly quirky deck a lot. There is much to look at and the imagery really engages you and the borders continue the feel of the artwork without standing out. I have never been one for lots of detail and haven't scrutinised every card of this deck (yet) but I do know that the imagery, on the most, part coincides with the Rider-Waite, and provides an expanded...
Published on 28 Dec. 2009 by Hannah

3.0 out of 5 stars Unconvincing
I'm surprised that Barbara Moore lent her name to this deck by writing the book. The interpretations are pretty much the average, although the "use your intuition" questions after each card would be useful in a tarot class.

But the book is not the deck and the deck is the tool. As is increasingly common these days the deck is composed of manipulated images. I...
Published on 22 Nov. 2009 by Steve Craftman

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent cards, 15 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Mystic Dreamer Tarot (Book & Cards) (Cards)
These are my first tarot cards and i am really enjoying learning with them,they are beautiful cards with a great book explaining everything.

5.0 out of 5 stars very good position, 24 April 2014
This review is from: Mystic Dreamer Tarot (Book & Cards) (Cards)
first time I have so lovely card!!! They perfect for meditation and for reading,too. The book is more for meditation

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful tarot deck, 18 Nov. 2009
This review is from: Mystic Dreamer Tarot (Book & Cards) (Cards)
First of all, this product has only gotten 4 stars instead of 5 because the price has gone down by 50p since i bought it, which i find really irritating. So amazon loses a star.
The product itself is gorgeous. I've never seen anything like it, as soon as I opened the box I felt a quivering energy coming off the cards. We soon merged our essences and I asked the card an emotional question, to which it gave me a detailed insightful answer that was 100% correct. I love these cards.

21st September 2011: EDIT
It's been around a year now since I've been reading with these cards and they have given me accurate readings 95% of the time. They literally feel like a guardian angel. I love them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 13 Nov. 2014
Ok

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Mystic Dreamer Tarot (Book & Cards)
Mystic Dreamer Tarot (Book & Cards) by Barbara Moore (Cards - 1 Sept. 2008)