4.0 out of 5 stars A Very Enjoyable, Slightly Quirkly Deck
I like this slightly quirky deck a lot. There is much to look at and the imagery really engages you and the borders continue the feel of the artwork without standing out. I have never been one for lots of detail and haven't scrutinised every card of this deck (yet) but I do know that the imagery, on the most, part coincides with the Rider-Waite, and provides an expanded...
Published on 28 Dec 2009 by Hannah

3.0 out of 5 stars uncertain
have only just acquired this deck and my inital thoughts were that yes the images are beautiful however, this deck suffers tremendously from the loss of detail that could easily have been resolved if the cards were that bit bigger. The accompanying book is informative and has a 'use your intution' section for each card and sadly it is only through that section that i...
Published on 21 Feb 2009 by Sparkle

5.0 out of 5 stars simpy stunning deck, 13 Sep 2009
crystalite (Pembrokeshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Mystic Dreamer Tarot (Book & Cards) (Cards)
The Mystic Dreamer tarot deck is a must for any serious tarot reader or beginner alike.
It is so simple to use and the imagery is just stunning.
It is very easy to use and with incredible results too.
I would reccomend this deck and the lovely book that comes with the deck, I am pleased I now have it in my collection.

4.0 out of 5 stars Wow..., 29 Dec 2008
This review is from: Mystic Dreamer Tarot (Book & Cards) (Cards)
I usually use the Mythic tarot deck but was looking to try out something a little different. The Mythic Dreamer deck is beautiful, the images are collaged to incorporate all the different aspects of each card, and every one is uniquely illustrated using graphic art. The book is also excellent, it gives a lot of detail about different spreads and interpretations and the descriptions for each card are easy to follow. There are also questions posed for each card to help you begin thinking about the images and your own intuition. The only reason I havn't given the deck 5 stars is that the images are photographic (something I'm not fond of anyway) and on a handful of the cards they are too realistic and don't quite blend in with the background. To be honest though, it's probably only noticeable if you are studying the cards or if your eyesight is excellent! I would recommend this for anyone who is just beginning to work with tarot, or to anyone like me, who is looking to explore a bit further.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow! Incredible buy!, 6 Jun 2014
This review is from: Mystic Dreamer Tarot (Book & Cards) (Cards)
Really well packaged and sealed book with cards. Purchased for my friend's birthday and we sat just looking at each individual card and the amazing illustrations. You can get lost in those cards! May consider buying a set for myself. Taurus

5.0 out of 5 stars very good position, 24 April 2014
This review is from: Mystic Dreamer Tarot (Book & Cards) (Cards)
first time I have so lovely card!!! They perfect for meditation and for reading,too. The book is more for meditation

5.0 out of 5 stars love'em, 24 May 2013
This review is from: Mystic Dreamer Tarot (Book & Cards) (Cards)
the book has the card pictures in black and white so that you can see the card and read the passage pertaining to the card and not miss the flow of the deck and book

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent cards, 15 Mar 2013
This review is from: Mystic Dreamer Tarot (Book & Cards) (Cards)
These are my first tarot cards and i am really enjoying learning with them,they are beautiful cards with a great book explaining everything.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mystic Dreamer Tarot (Book & Cards), 11 Dec 2012
Dawn (Birmingham, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Mystic Dreamer Tarot (Book & Cards) (Cards)
I love this pack of cards, The artwork is beautiful with lots of meaning on the cards. The book gives you a great explanation of each card and gives an exercise at the end of each definition to make you think of the deeper meanings.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautifully Designed Deck, 2 Aug 2012
This review is from: Mystic Dreamer Tarot (Book & Cards) (Cards)
I absolutely love this tarot deck! It is the first deck I have had that really 'gets' me!

I am very drawn to the pictures in it - it has a very dreamy quality to the deck and the moon is featured heavily in most pictures which is wonderful!

It really draws you into the deck and gets you feeling rather than thinking - you can interpret the cards well on an emotional level (well I can withthis deck) and I love the book with the detailed explainations of the cards - it also has questions for you to ask yourself when you look at the cards and it has different spreads you can use!

5 stars!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Dissappointing, 25 July 2012
This review is from: Mystic Dreamer Tarot (Book & Cards) (Cards)
I bought this deck based on some of the reviews and I was somewhat disappointed. Some images of the cards I had seen online (not Amazon) had shown the cards to be amazing and I was drawn in by that. The cards are smaller than my usual deck (Mythic) and I found the images rather 'average' and nothing special. They are also computer generated pictures which is obvious. I also found there is the same imagery going through the deck which I find very annoying. Some of the cards are very busy, but overall I found the whole deck disappointing.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 11 Jan 2012
Firebird (South Gloucestershire UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Mystic Dreamer Tarot (Book & Cards) (Cards)
Bought this deck in December 2011 only because it was written by Barbara Moore. I did presume the deck would be of the same high standard as the Gilded Tarot, also written by Barbara Moore. It is not of the same high standard. Being an established Tarot reader I did find the deck hard to read as the card image details are hard to define due to their small size. The cards themselves are just photocollages and this for me is also disappointing as it is not drawn `free hand` as the decks I use are.

I would not recommend this deck as a beginners deck even though it comes with a well written book.

Mystic Dreamer Tarot (Book & Cards)
Mystic Dreamer Tarot (Book & Cards) by Barbara Moore (Cards - 1 Sep 2008)
18.88