5.0 out of 5 stars Easy does it...
If you have ever tried to get to grips with reading the Tarot cards, you will know that this is easier said than done. But I must say I was very impressed by this book.

First of all, the Gilded Tarot is one of the most beautiful decks ever made. It is also very clear and easy to read (even easier for beginners than the Rider-Waite).

There is no need...
Published on 6 Jun 2007 by T. Bouckaert

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad for learning Tarot
I'm a tarot reader and I had many decks and books... I originally bought this for my teenage son as he had an interest in learning the meanings of the cards. Neither of us really likes the images on the cards - they are a bit too fantasy based with art that doesn't appeal to us, but the book is an excellent source of information. Simple explanations that are great to tap...
Published on 10 Nov 2010 by Cinnamon Girl

‹ Previous | 1 2 315 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy Tarot: Learn to Read the Cards Once and for All!, 18 Jun 2009
K. Wallbridge (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Easy Tarot: Learn to Read the Cards Once and for All! (Cards)
Excellent, what else can I say. I have tried to read tarot book and get lost in the middle of the first few pages, but this book explains things in a simple way that you can understand, and the cards are a delight, very colourful and I have to say easy to read. You can see how they come to their conclusions whilst doing a reading with them. I would deffinitely recommend this produce.

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy Tarot...yes they are...., 25 Feb 2012
C. Price "Caz" (Wales CF82) - See all my reviews
I read most reviews on these cards and never once doubted that I was not going to make a 'good purchase'.....So...I ordered, they came, a bit late but they came.
I must say I have seen a lot of beautiful tarot cards, but these tarots are...BEAUTIFUL...and very easy to under stand like the title of the pack says 'Easy tarot'. The other added bouns of this purchase is the tarot book itself, again I am mega impressed, the book is easy to understand and follow, sometimes the writter will ask if you are still following her and that you understand, which makes you smile to yourself as you feel she is there checking up on you, for some reason it make you feel more connect to the cards.
There are load of new ideas along with good hints and tip throughout the book, therefore it keeps you interested and you yourself wants to keep on reading, I could not wait to get started on working with my new purchase.
The more you look at the details of the cards the more you can see and understand the meanings, yet they are all of a clear, simple but impressive pictures, some reviews discribes the cards are being glossy, in my opinion this is not correct, they are of an oustanding quality and feel realy comfortable in you hands, my old cards, and others that I have purchased, have never felt as comfortable as these ones, but the the finish is of a smooth, matt finish, with a sheen to them, they feel good and the they also feel that they will last for a hundred years :-O
The only down side for me is that I seem to be leaving my old faithful cards to one side as these new ones are fab and realy are impressive, so much so that when I have done readings for one or two for my friends and family they say it all looks very 'Professional'...me professional, lol.
I have given a four star rating only beacuse of the late delivery and beacuse the pages of the book are black and white, including the pictures of the cards, I would not have minded paying extra for ths pack if the inside of the book had a bit of color to it, even if the pictues of the card were just in colour...but this does not effect the use of this pack at all...you will not be disappointed with this pack, it is a fantastic starter pack for a beginner and also a fantastic pack for the more experienced because of the beauty of these cards and how professional they look....it will take a mega impressive purchase of another to top this one. Go on, treat yourselve.

Well done Josephone Ellershaw.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to learn Tarot, 5 Oct 2011
For anyone who is looking to learn tarot but doesn't know where to start this product is perfect! The book is so helpful for newbies like myself and is full of useful information as well as the cards meanings! A MUST HAVE for newbie tarot readers :)

5.0 out of 5 stars BEAUTIFUL GLOSSY CARDS, 25 Sep 2009
P. J. Zakeri (UK) - See all my reviews
THE COLOURS & DETAILS ON THESE TAROT CARDS ARE FABULOUS, & THE BOOK WHICH ACCOMPANIES THE CARDS HAS VERY SIMPLE STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS. RECOMMENDED AS A BEGINNER & FOR MORE ADVANCED TAROT CARD READERS TOO.

2.0 out of 5 stars good for beginners, 3 Aug 2009
starlite (staffordshire) - See all my reviews
i love the gilded tarot,this is a good set to help you to read the cards easily,the book was very good to see how the author reads her cards,it does have some good tips,thought it could have done with more meanings for the cards.
when i opened my deck of cards out of the cellophane some of the black edging came off the fool card which did annoy me and on the strength card it has a green blob,maybe these are seconds? i thought i would be getting a perfect set

5.0 out of 5 stars Those cards are fantastic!, 8 Oct 2009
I. Marion (London) - See all my reviews
Those cards are really beautiful and when you draw them they make you feel at peace. the book is easy to understand and is a great help for any decision you have to make.
I really enjoy this purchase

5.0 out of 5 stars an easy to follow guide, 17 Nov 2012
L. Cole "hogmaniac" (UK) - See all my reviews
I have always been interested in learning to read the tarot. When I saw the gilded tarot cards I was immediately drawn to them, they are so beautiful. In the accompanying book, Josie Ellershaw is direct and easy to understand, she is obviously an experienced reader and her system of learning inspires confidence, I look forward to the time when readings become meaningful for me. Just dabbling (Josie advises against this until you have studied the cards) my very first reading was so accurate and relevant that I was stunned and I am looking forward to learning more. I would highly recommend this product to you, it's perfect for beginners.

5.0 out of 5 stars One I'd recommend, 15 Nov 2011
James Battersby (Northern Ireland) - See all my reviews
I originally bought this set for the book itself, and since many of Ciro's beautifully created images can be viewed online, This review will be based on the contents of the book only.

There's a lot to this book and I've found it very helpful in my own work as a Tarot artist (earlier works include A King's Journey, Simply Deep etc). Every image is placed alongside a description of the card's main meanings for easy reference, which comes in very useful whether you are a non tarot reader wanting to casually learn how tarot works or someone wanting to learn to read either personally or professionally.

Included in the book are various common questions that people might have including a section on fate and free will, misconceptions on the tarot and others. I like that the author has attempted to tackle these questions as I feel it is of importance to address what for many are obvious stumbling blocks. All too often I see tarotists avoid even attempting to answer these recurring concerns, so it's nice that the author has addressed these in the book in such a well written manner.

When I first got this book I found it hard to put down. It's very well explained, very well written. In Part four, the author goes in-depth into some of the spreads including the Celtic Cross. Admittedly this part is a bit difficult for me to fully grasp, but then again as a non-tarot reader, an in-depth section that was not hard to grasp wouldn't really be doing it's job probably. Apart from the descriptions of all the 78 cards section, the in-depth section that focuses on different spreads/ card position meanings is in my opinion where most of the readers will really get what they paid for. It's packed full of useful information for those aspiring to be tarot readers (and again, useful for Tarot artists like myself)

I highly recommend it and look forward to purchasing her new book "easy tarot reading"

James Battersby

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this set, 29 Oct 2011
I wasent sure if I should order this or not. I decided to give them a try and 3 days later they arrived (i live in Denmark). Im so happy i bought them. Very pretty cards and i like the book and fold-out "poster" that comes with it. Havent had a chance to use the cards much yet, since im sick, but i cant wait to get started.
I had several other tarot decks before, but nothing nearly as beautifull as these.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy Tarot, 2 May 2011
An excellent tarot deck, perfect for both beginners and those who have used the cards before. The images are simple to read and understand the meanings beneath them. The instruction booklet is clear and simple to follow, as well as comprehensive. A very good set.

‹ Previous | 1 2 315 | Next ›

Easy Tarot: Learn to Read the Cards Once and for All!
Easy Tarot: Learn to Read the Cards Once and for All! by Ciro Marchetti (Cards - 31 May 2007)