Format: Cards|Change

on 7 May 2011
It doesn't specifically say in obvious words, but this is the mini set and not the full-sized set - which is also available. The package details (Who reads those?) does include size, which is the only indication.

The pictures are very good - but get the full-sized set to appreciate them better.

I don't agree with using the star system to comment on the product description or delivery problems. So, it gets 5 stars for the produyct itself, but only 2 stars for product description.
on 4 September 2012
When I placed this order in cart, I forgot to examine its size/ dimension. And that was my biggest mistake, as I thought this tarot size was quite huge. Apparently, when I received them, the size is very small. Smaller than playing cards. Apart of this, the artworks are very good. Unfortunately the small size of this tarot made Manara's artworks not visible enough.
on 20 February 2014
I am not forgot to examine its size/ dimension, but product Dimensions: 12.8 x 6 x 3 cm, on the product discription - is false. Real dimensions of box of this deck - 85 x 47 x 30 mm.
on 26 February 2013
Perfection in a deck of cards. Stunning to look at as well as being a respectable divination deck. I would recommend, and have recommended to friends.
on 28 November 2013
hire expectations than what I got, poor product, expensive. More detaild description will help to make the choice to buy or not
on 9 September 2015
just for collection, no suit for reading.