on 13 January 2012
I have the Druid Craft Tarot deck which is really large and I was struggling to find a nice tarot bag that they'd fit into. This one is PERFECT! It's nice and big, holds my DCT deck and a clear quartz crystal. This picture doesn't really do the bag justice, the purple is lovely and the gold embroidery beautiful, the bag is also lined which is awesome. Very happy with this item, thank you!
on 27 February 2011
I bought this bag to go with the Tarot cards my husband bought me this yule just past and when i received it, i wasnt disappointed. The colours are deep, the stitching is good and strong, and the material is alot thicker than what i imagined it to be. This is an ideal bag for cards that have a feminine touch but could also be used to hold crystals too. Great value for excellent quality
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 17 April 2014
This was purchased as a present to hold a friend's Tarot deck (also purchased from Amazon).

Delivery - no problems with delivery - it arrived straight through the letterbox from Royal Mail in a sturdy cardboard envelope. Well protected, clean and in good condition.

Quality - the bag looks luxurious and well made, with sturdy stitching and good detail on the pattern. A nice velvety/suede feel to the outside, and a silky lining in the same colour. Not real velvet/suede, or real silk, but I did not expect that for the price, in any case, it feels nice to the touch.

Using it - it holds a standard Tarot deck, plus a few crystals, with room to spare, and when closed with the drawstrings, stays closed.

To sum up, a quality product, good delivery, and reasonably priced.
on 26 September 2013
Arrived in perfect condition.
A lovely accessory for my tarot cards.
I like this a lot!
Really good value for money. Would recommend.
on 2 April 2013
I bought this bag for my favourite Shadowscape tarot cards. It is a lovely bag, well made and generous in size. My cards fit perfectly.
on 18 May 2014
wife loved the look of this bag for her tarots, so i ordered it for her.
it came well within the estimated arrival time and was of excellent value.
one very happy wife now!!

would def recommend
on 4 September 2013
I can't get over how beautiful this bag is. It is larger than expected, with a soft suede-like feel to it and silky inside lining. Very happy with this purchase!
on 3 March 2014
Bought this as a Christmas present for my daughter. She loved it. Perfects size for the tarot cards I also bought for her and the purple is a lovely colour.

Would recommend.
on 20 June 2014
What a fantastic quality! The embroidery is beautiful. The pouch will last for a very long time. I am actually considering buying another one. Great
on 26 March 2013
NIce natural feel and quality of the bag, fits well my Golden Tarot card set and leaves enough room for more items if needed: small diary etc.