5.0 out of 5 stars Witchy Fiction at its best!
Published on 29 Feb 2004 by Melanie

3.0 out of 5 stars okay for wasting some time...
Published on 23 Aug 2007 by Whimsical Witch

5.0 out of 5 stars Witchy Fiction at its best!, 29 Feb 2004
Melanie (Berkshire, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Blue is for Nightmares (Paperback)
This is definetley witchy fiction at its best! It tells the story of 16year old Stacey Brown who has been taught the ways of magick by her grandmother. When she started getting dreams about her friend maura, she did nothing......... at cost. But now, the dreams are happeneing again, this time they are warning stacey something is going to happen to her room mate, Drea. Stacey knows she cant fail again, and starts on a journey that will put her magick to the test.
Cleverly written, gripping, and at times down right frightening, this book is a must-read!

3.0 out of 5 stars okay for wasting some time..., 23 Aug 2007
This review is from: Blue is for Nightmares (Paperback)
you've heard it all before... yepp, nothing brilliantly new or innovating here.... but yes, the book has some appeal and I am in fact reading all four in the series. I dont like how the narrative keeps changing from past to present to tense... it's alittle anoying to tell the truth... But the story is fun to read, esp for the little witches out there like me. (WHich is why I chose the books in the first place)

4.0 out of 5 stars A suspenseful read, 6 Feb 2004
This review is from: Blue is for Nightmares (Paperback)
From the moment i saw this book, i wanted to read it and I must say it was a delighful read, based on real witchcraft. It keeps you in suspense all through, although at some times it can get a little confusing. But i would recommend this who wanted a mystery to read.

3.0 out of 5 stars Average Teen Book, 4 Jan 2010
S. Croft - See all my reviews
This review is from: Blue is for Nightmares (Paperback)
This book is okay, that as far as I would go. I'd rather have not bought it but I don't mind that I read it. It was not particularly captivating but I wasn't bored. If you're looking for a light read and want to borrow a book I'd recommend it. I felt it was of a very average standard and I was also disappointed by the Witch aspect of it. Although the main character casts spells they seemed to have little effect. I wouldn't bother to read the second one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome for Teens, 24 July 2004
By A Customer
This review is from: Blue is for Nightmares (Paperback)
This book is great for the reader who loves scary books with a lot of twists and turns, once you think you know who it is you change your mind. And even if that dosent sound like a book you would like to read, you should read it anyway, because its a great suspencer for anyone!

Blue is for Nightmares
Blue is for Nightmares by Laurie Faria Stolarz (Paperback - 4 Nov 2003)
5.95