Format: PaperbackChange

on 11 January 2007
Currently the only book on the market based on making money from your tarot reading skills... Practical, down-to-earth advice and frank accounts of Jette's own business-building experience. How lovely that she chose to share the secrets of her own success. If you are looking to make a career or even just a bit of money on the side from your tarot reading, take a look at Jette's book for some helpful advice on how to go about it.
on 17 November 2008
Jette's book is not only a brilliant spur to send you galloping on your way to becoming a professional Tarotist, it also helps you over the jumps if you are already working as a pro.

She covers everything from taking that first leap right through to providing training and delivers it in an upbeat and encouraging tone. I don't think that there is any stone left unturned in this book - there are oodles of creative ways to wring every last drop of possibility from your Tarot business. For example - the counselling aspect of Tarot is covered, including personal safety, right through to working via telephone services or running your own website - all in an easily digestible form.

She even remembers to pass on some hints and tips about taxes, bless her!
In fact, the only reason that I didn't give this a full-star rating was because the finances are geared towards an American reader. So, you'll need to remember that you are looking for IRS in the index, not the UK's beloved HM Customs and Excise ;-) A very minor niggle on a really super book.

And the real reason that I wanted to post a review today is that this book is going out of print. I believe that once stocks are run down, it will only be available on a buy-to-print basis (ie you pay for it and a copy is printed off for you (or perhaps downloaded to you?). That's probably going to increase the cost - so buy it now while it's still available folks!
on 18 December 2010
At the time of purchase I had already launched my own business reading tarot 2 yrs previously. I bought the book to see if I could improve my set up of my website, accounts etc. I seemed to be doing ok and didn't really learn anything new. So I havent read it over again.
on 17 March 2010
This book is excellent, great advice, grounded yet very clear about the intent of working with Tarot - ie to the highest intent and how to deal with ego based fear. Christine Jette has exactly the right attitude to this work and the worth of a good, ethical Tarot reader. The section where she talks about different readership styles made me think though, never a bad thing!

The information and guidance is well organised, so you can dip into whichever area you are interested in at the time.

I am very pleased to own this book and I would have no hesitation in recommending it. Definitely 5 stars.
on 22 April 2013
I have nearly finished this book and I am very pleased with it. It has a lot of helpful information. Some of which I knew already but if you know nothing about Tarot and running a business then I recommend this book.
on 3 September 2014
A year ago I became a full time psychic so this book was a must have for me! I have found it very useful for planning my future Tarot business. I highly recommend.
on 4 September 2014
Good book, but was looking for more of the business side to things.