Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen in Prime Shop now

Format: Paperback|Change

VINE VOICEon 21 February 2005
This is a very good introduction to Green Witchcraft, thougfh if you have read her Green Witchcraft series I don't think you will get much more from this than you didn't from that. Having said that this is a really good introduction.
This book is essentially Wicca. This book details all the basics for Witchcraft: The celebrations, which tools to use (if any!), correspondence tables, Divination etc. The correspondence tables are very useful, that said there isn't I feel much covered here that hasn't been covered anywhere else so essentially is your average Wicca 101 handbook.
I have heard a few people have not too many good words to say about Ms Moura but, there are far worse out there and of course, far better, as I said it is a good introduction.
VINE VOICEon 11 June 2003
I bought this book after having read one of her other books. This is a truly wonderful book, detailing green witchcraft, it is a very biased book towards the author's own craft but, most books are like that I feel, having said that this book is a wonderful resource giving you a greater insight into the craft, she has written in a very easy to understand way and I particuarly liked the Appendixes at the back of the book on how to cast and open a circle, although a lot of info they are very good and one's I will definitely be using.
I really enjoyed this book so much so I will be purchasing the Green Witchcraft Series books. Ann Moura is fast turning into one of my favourite witchcraft authors!
on 19 November 2002
I bought this book on a whim and really liked it. I particularly like the easy-to-follow, fairly scientific discussion of magic outlining the different kinds of magic and this coupled with the lists of corespondences in the appendix and the discussion of spell craft components makes for a good guide on how to write your own spells. The book itself doesn't include any full spells at all really, and encourages you to think for yourself. It's well written and a joy to read with the authors personal stories helping to get the point across without becoming the sole basis of the book. Has a nice section on working with herbs and the elements, although some ritual elements included in the appendix (such as how to call the circle) are a bit too complex for my liking. This book is not a great first book, but would certainly help someone who knows the ropes already to some degree. I recommend adding it to your collection!
on 6 April 2011
A wonderful green witchcraft book the book has lovely knowledge on how to create your own spells etc and gives a good example on what green witchcraft is has to the other green witchcraft series of books.
on 9 May 2016
Fast delivery. As described.