Format: Paperback|Change

on 12 October 2011
Excellent book, although more accessible for those already familiar with the tarot? Extremely soothing, helpful and healing for those afflicted with a chronic health problem. This book is all about getting to the source of what ails you, holistically on all levels, mind body and spirit. You'll be guided to delve deeply into your pysche and get the bottom on the matter. Fabulous and enjoyable spreads and activities. This lady has a lovely writing style and I've learnt to really "enter" the cards and "get" them even more than before. Highly recommend this book with all my heart if you or a loved one are suffering and poorly.
on 28 July 2014
I have read Tarot for many years, this book has a different approach which I love and can incorporate into my readings.
on 22 April 2013
I have only flicked through this book at the moment but from what I see I am going to enjoy reading it and hopefully find it really interesting. I have heard about it through a friend of mine who really likes it, so I am sure I will too.
on 21 August 2013
Lost my original copy of this "must-have" book so I'm delighted to have it back in my tarot library :o)