5.0 out of 5 stars Good Book With Interesting Recipes (Though I May Be Somewhat Biased!), 31 Mar 2014
This review is from: Mayim's Vegan Table (Paperback)
I have to admit that I'm a massive fan of Mayim's acting work (especially in Big Bang Theory) so I'm probably a bit biased, but I do like this book. The section about healthy eating is not really something I appreciate (I already bought a vegan cookbook, I don't need to be told why vegan food is good for me and the planet!) but at least it's not patronising and I found bits of it quite interesting (though bits of it were rather over-dramatic, to my mind).

The recipes themselves are obviously the major focus of a cookbook, and this book doesn't disappoint! The recipes are easy to follow, feature simple, easy to find ingredients and in some cases are quite unusual. I look forward to trying the French Toast recipe as I'm a big fan of the non-vegan version. It's a shame that there are comparatively few pictures, but the pictures that are included are well taken, well labelled, fairly large and glossy, so I'm not going to complain too much!

I think that I'll get a lot of use out of this book, and I'm pleased that I purchased it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Keeps what it promises, 27 Feb 2014
I tried already a few recepies. They are quick to cook without the need to have first bought new ingredience for another 100$ and they are delicious! The approach not to lecture but to inform is so refreshing when you consider other vegan cokbooks which do not want to allow any other diet than vegan.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really great book!, 3 April 2014
This review is from: Mayim's Vegan Table (Paperback)
It was an amazing book. The writing was friendly and the recipes easy to carry out. I would definitely recommend it to everyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars great way to start looking at the easy ways to get healthier and adapt it into your lifestyle, 1 Mar 2014
I was very happy with the way of learning the right way to incorporate fruit and vegetables into every meal and the way they want to educate people and there children about food and how easy it is to slowly help children learn what the reality of processed food has on them. Great recipes and a wake up call of how bad my diet has become after reading this you want to get healthier.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Good!, 31 July 2014
This review is from: Mayim's Vegan Table (Paperback)
Very good. Obviously aimed at the American market ( I had to google a few of the ingredients). I did like the beginning where it explained the nutritional stuff about the food! he recipes are fairly easy and tasty. Have been using it regularly since it arrived!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 6 Aug 2014
Emma Stevenson (West Lothian, Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Mayim's Vegan Table (Paperback)
Great selection of recipes. Kale chips and pretzels are yum!

Mayim's Vegan Table
Mayim's Vegan Table by Mayim Bialik (Paperback - 27 Feb 2014)