4.0 out of 5 stars great book
I am following the Diabetis Miracle Diet and the Cookbook really helps to adjust. Good receipies and tips.
It repeats some details from the Original book, however this makes it easier to follow.
Some ingredients might be hard to get in Europe as the book is more for US Customer.
Would still recoomended it.
Published 23 months ago by andreatherese

3.0 out of 5 stars Over complicated recipes, written for US readers
Published 10 months ago by agatah

4.0 out of 5 stars great book, 9 May 2012
This review is from: The Metabolism Miracle Cookbook: 256 (Paperback)
Would still recoomended it.

5.0 out of 5 stars itsa miracle, 18 April 2011
This review is from: The Metabolism Miracle Cookbook: 256 (Paperback)
The book does repeat some of the original diet book with some updates but has a range of recipes that are useful - the diet has worked for me - I am in the 10th week and have lost 18lbs -as well as feeling good through out on plenty of healthy food - I had real difficulty in losing weight before.(THE METABOLISM MIRACLE COOKBOOK BY Kress, Diane(Author))The Metabolism Miracle Cookbook: 175 Delicious Meals That Can Reset Your Metabolism, Melt Away Fat, and Make You Thin and Healthy for Life[Paperback]Da Capo Lifelong Books(Publisher)

4.0 out of 5 stars It actually works...., 14 Oct 2011
This review is from: The Metabolism Miracle Cookbook: 256 (Paperback)
In general, it's easier for the medical profession to believe you are a deluded liar than that you actually don't lose weight using traditional methods. I was sceptical, therefore, when a nurse at my health centre recommended I read this book. However, the science seemed sound and I decided to give it a go. Having struggled to lose weight on low fat, low calorie diets I wasn't hopeful that this would be any better - but how wrong I was!!!

I'm now five weeks into 'step one' of the process, and have already lost 2.5 inches from my waist measurement! I no longer feel hungry and I'm not craving the things I can't have.

The book is logically written, with enough explanation and examples to make all the steps clear. I haven't used the recipes much, but it's nice to have them there. Many of them can only be used on steps two and three of program, so I may get round to them in a few weeks. Bear in mind that the book is American, so the recipes are written with cup measurements. It seems simpler than other 'carb counting' methods that I've (since) come across - very easy to fit into my lifestyle.

If you are someone who knows that they have really tried on other types of diets but have had little or no success then I would definately recommend giving this method a try. Whilst I don't think this is necessarily a 'miracle', it has been a revalation!

3.0 out of 5 stars Over complicated recipes, written for US readers, 16 Jun 2013
This review is from: The Metabolism Miracle Cookbook: 256 (Paperback)
This not what I expected. I like the main idea and think it will help me to dlim down a bit snd keep it like that, but I do not like the recipes. They call for things I don't know, oven temp is in fahrenheit, forcing me to google things again and again. Not much of a variety either. Would have been better to have a website and allow readers to share their thoughts on forum or something

3.0 out of 5 stars Difficulties finding products in UK., 30 Mar 2014
This review is from: The Metabolism Miracle Cookbook: 256 (Paperback)
I found that some of the products that are main ingredients for the dish was impossible to buy in the UK. Nor was there an alternative mentioned in the book. It would have been such an advantage if there were a UK version. On the WebSite, all advise appeared to have a cost in monetary terms, I was very disappointed. On the plus side, some of the menu's where tasty, even tasty, even though a number of ingredients had to be left out.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not an everyday cookbook, 3 Feb 2014
This review is from: The Metabolism Miracle Cookbook: 256 (Paperback)
I was hoping for more everyday meals but the recipes in this book are a bit fiddly for me and a lot of the ingredients aren't easy for me to buy...also these recipes are very costly...maybe for dinner parties but not for everyday....I wouldn't recommend it for anyone looking for quick and easy meals to cook at the end of a busy day or anyone on a budget..

4.0 out of 5 stars Delicious, 7 Jun 2013
Great book, very helpful, some fantastic recipes. I have lost 1kg in a week. I would highly recommend this book to anyone who has hit a plateau in their weight loss journey.

3.0 out of 5 stars Understandable, 22 April 2013
This review is from: The Metabolism Miracle Cookbook: 256 (Paperback)
The book makes sense but it's a long time to see any result but will have to get Dr's permission to start it

ARRAY(0xa4ebf7ec)

The Metabolism Miracle Cookbook: 256
The Metabolism Miracle Cookbook: 256 by Diane Kress (Paperback - 21 Dec 2010)
9.45