4.0 out of 5 stars Good book, 12 April 2013
This review is from: Touchpoints: Three to Six (Your Child's Emotional and Behavioral Development) (Paperback)
Very easy reading with some useful childcare information and insights to how children develop. Probably worth reading with the first book touchpoints 0-3.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fundamental, 4 Sep 2012
M. Rostami (Europe) - See all my reviews
Brazelton has a very easy writing. What I most appreciate is the non-preaching style. He conveys his message through real life examples of children he has been assisting. A very interesting book for parents.

4.0 out of 5 stars Touchpoints books, 24 May 2012
I haven't actually started reading this book yet but as my son is coming up to 3 yrs I better get a move on!! I read the previous book "Touchpoints 0 to 3 yrs which was excellent with great advice. It was recommended to me by my Peditrican and I enjoyed using the previous book as a great reference book as the chapters were individually titled for different topics eg "Grandparents & their Role" "sibblings" etc. Great advice.

Touchpoints: Three to Six (Your Child's Emotional and Behavioral Development)