1 Review

3.0 out of 5 stars Eat Right, Take Excercise, Take vitamins (lots), 4 Nov 2009
Maximus "Max" (Geneva, Switzerland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Jonny Bowden's Shape Up!: The 8-week Program to Transform Your Body, Your Health, and Your Life (Hardcover)
This is an interesting book and a common sense approach to fitness, diet and weight control. Jonny Bowden is a likeable and well respected guy in the fitness and diet world. He writes in an easy but informative style and with little personal asides in the book you get a feeling for the man which is pretty much inline with the image you get from Jonny's numerous videos on You Tube. For me it's a little regimented in it's approach and dare I say a little "American" for my taste in the motivation side of things. I don't want something to sort my life out I just want to loose a few pounds and get fit so all the goal settings and diary keeping was a step too far for me but there is enough there to take what you want from it or if such a regimented approach works for you and you can fit it in then go for it I am sure it will work. In conclussion this is a good book that covers all you need to know get fit, loose weight and spend a fortune on vitamin Pills. Again a book I wanted to like more than I did.

Used & New from: £1.53