Format: Paperback|Change

on 17 November 2002
This book is so easy to read in a literal sense, and yet there is so much to comprehend that I had to read a chapter at a time - I simply couldn't get my head and heart around everything all at once.
The writing is totally inspired; as I read on, I realised how much more praying I could do, and, more importantly, HOW to go about it. My prayer time has become more focused, and I know that I will get results.
Stormie writes in a very easy-to-read style, and this subject is obviously very close to her heart. I am so glad I found this book. It has changed my life.
on 2 November 2004
this is an awesome book which will show you how to pray about almost everything and in every situation. A definite must have. I seldom leave home without it.
on 23 March 2011
Like her other books, this will bring fresh insight and inspiration to your prayer life (or lack of it!) It's packed with Bible verses and the prayers can be used verbatim or adapted to your own style. If you feel like your prayers life is in the doldrums then this book will help lift you out.
on 7 June 2012
This book is of great service to worshippers who wish to explore the benefits of prayer.
However, we recently lost our gifted 20 year old son,in the most tragic circumstances, and need much help in the areas of suffering, loss and grief, which are only a small part of this book.

Jennifer and Keith.
on 1 February 2007
When i started reading this it was a blessing it made me consider and realise all the things i needed 2 pray for but also encouraged me not to neglect my personal relationship with god...this book is relevant to mature christians as well as babes in their faith as the format breaks it down for you and also the key scriptures at the end of each verse are helpful-i some times put them on my phone and send it 2 friends..this is always a book i come back to..highly recommended to all women out there!!
on 18 November 2007
This book is split into 30 manageable chapters that makes it easy reading. Each chapter ends with a part entitled 'God's promises to me', which is a number of powerful scriptures relevant to the chapter topic. This book encourages women to develop a deeper prayer life and ultimately a deeper relationship with God. This book would make a great focus for a Bible study. I have read this book twice already! It's a book for all women - you don't need to be super spiritual. It has been of great encouragement to me and i have been praying more. It's all good!
on 18 March 2005
This is an excellent book telling you how to pray for yourself (Women). It has 30 short chapters, a prayer to pray at the end and God's promises on the subject. It includes chapters on praying for good health; guidance; the work you do; the mind and mouth and relationships. Its a must have book for all women!
on 20 March 2008
This book changed my prayer life - each chapter relates to a different aspect of life and Stormie takes you through her own personal experience before teaching you how to pray for yourself in this area. This book now has pride of place on my bedside table next to my bible! Honest, down-to-earth and moving - a real must-read for any Christian woman.
on 28 April 2013
Could not put it down. The reason i bought the book was to gather more knowledge on being a christian and the impact. It worked. I am planning to use it as my everyday life reference. It was so real with the questions asked and the topics discussed. Each chapter related to mt life and it will to yours as well if you buy it. Money well spent.
on 26 July 2013
this book helps me dedicate each moment of each day to serving God. I've got a long way to go but it's great to have a book that helps in a very practical way.