on 13 October 2009
I find it difficult remembering what to pray about usually, but this book helps you focus on what to ask in prayer and it also gives scriptures. It is small enough to fit into your bag, and it also has a part where you can write down your thoughts, requests or other such things on your mind. Really enjoying it and every woman should invest in one to be closer to the Almighty.

Thank you.
on 17 May 2010
Excellent little book, great for the handbag. For those of you who are learning about prayers and how to pray, this is an excellent guide. God will guide you to the prayers for the day, all you need to do is read and the more you do the more proficient you will become. I Thank God I saw this and bought it.
on 18 April 2010
Another superb prayer guide from a woman who truly knows the power of prayer. A great book to keep with you all the time - I have two - one in my bedroom and one in my handbag!
on 17 April 2014
Chapters are set out so that you can read one a day - at the end of the month I go back to the beginning again - it's the first time I have prayed so intensely for myself, I've always found it easier to pray for others.
Would definitely recommend - I'm working through again for the fifth month and I am being changed more and more into the woman Jesus sees me as...
I have even bought five copies that I have given away!
Read it - You will truly be blessed.
on 9 September 2013
Just love how the prayer fit into my daily life
And I would recommend the book to anyone of my friends
on 17 May 2013
No book should take the place of our own prayer I know, but this has been a great precursor and I have used it alongside. I have now prayed for and about things I wouldnt otherwise hsve done. Highly recommend if you just want to develop your prayer life or get a help along the way.
on 22 April 2016
A lovely little prayer book to have. I say a prayer every day from this book. I struggle sometimes with what to pray to the lord. I feel I am really connecting to him with this book. I have also bought a couple more of Stormie's books to add extra prayers. This is a must have.
on 30 November 2011
The book is good and I liked it as a prayer resource but it was not what I expected. I firmly believe I ordered the proper book and not a tiny prayer book. But that's ok, I plan to buy another one and this time I hope to get what I want.
on 13 May 2015
one of the best prayers book !!!! highly recommended & easy to put into handbag to carry when going on holiday or away.
i carry this book everywhere i go .
on 2 July 2011
A lot smaller than what I expected bt js as gd nevertheless ... Helps with certain prayers especially if u struggle in praying, this cud b very helpful