5.0 out of 5 stars WONDERFUL BOOK
My mum reccomended this book to me and what a great book it is. It has prayers for every area of your husbands life with quotes from scripture and space to write in your own prayer notes. This has been invaluable and really helped me be very specific in my prayers and given me ideas for what to pray for my husband. I highly recommend this for every christian wife.
Published on 31 Aug 2010 by nikki

3.0 out of 5 stars It changed my mind
I have been a Christian for most of my life and my husband has been a Christian for many years. The problem was, I was further on in my spiritual walk than he, which did cause us a few difficulties at times.

Published on 16 Nov 2010 by Jeany Pavett, Author of Life A...

3.0 out of 5 stars It changed my mind, 16 Nov 2010
This review is from: The Power of a Praying Wife: Book of Prayers (Power of a Praying Book of Prayers) (Paperback)

I began to read The Power of a Praying Wife and must admit that at first I thought, "Why should I pray for him when he's not praying for me?" But I realised that when I did pray for him, it did make a positive difference to us.

Thank you Stormie.

5.0 out of 5 stars WONDERFUL BOOK, 31 Aug 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Power of a Praying wife, 24 Oct 2010
A brilliant book to give to friends and I also love it. It is lovely to be able to use Stormie's prayers to pray for my husband. She covers all aspects of his life and starts by praying that I become a good wife. Excellent book. Will recommend highly.

5.0 out of 5 stars THE POWER OF A PRAYING WIFE BOOK OF PRAYERS, 6 May 2010
THIS BOOK HELPS, TEACHES AND SHOWS YOU HOW TO PRAYER FOR YOUR HUSBAND. IT COVERS THINGS WHICH YOU NOT NORMALLY THINK OF WHEN YOU ARE PRAYING ON YOUR OWN. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT

5.0 out of 5 stars I have seen my susband change by praying, 11 Jan 2012
S. A. Peacock (UK) - See all my reviews
Using this little 5 minute prayer book each day, I have seen my husband change with NO NAGGING! He too has said that he notices a difference when I am regularly praying for him. So wives this is an amazing resource not to be missed that does bless your life when you pray believing.

4.0 out of 5 stars Glad I blessed two young couples with this book, 11 July 2014
Am glad i got these books for my two cousins and they were so blessed to get them. I am a happy customer to have blessed two young couples with this empowering simply and effective book from Stormie with life's guidelines to a peaceful married life. Thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant., 19 Jun 2014
Absolutely love it. Helped me to pray each night before bed, in a real passionate way that has helped my spiritual life :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspiring, 2 May 2014
The books a very good guideline to make you become the wife God destined you to be, I would recommend this book to every women whether single or married.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great prayers, 23 Mar 2014
Powerful book and it is a must have. I will recommend a friend. A lift up prayers. Amen and Glory to God

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 29 Jan 2014
What a blessed little book of prayers.This book issucha blesigntome and always bringsabout deeperprayer once I have prayed the ones in the book. More than worth getting.

Used & New from: £0.01