5.0 out of 5 stars This book is amazing! A must read for all single women!, 23 Aug 2005
By A Customer
This book is so full of Godly wisdom, and is written in a way that is both humorous and yet very serious at the same time! I could not put this book down the first time I read it, and every time I have read it since! I only wish that I had known about this book before I started dating anyone, as I wouldn't have made so many mistakes. I really recommend it to all single/unmarried women, especially those who haven't dated yet, as it will give you all the advice you could need as men begin to come your way! You won't regret buying this book, and will probably end up buying copies for all your friends!

5.0 out of 5 stars A must read!!, 17 Aug 1999
By A Customer
One of my friends said that I must read this book - that it would totally bless me. She was right. Since having read this book, I see things in a different light and I realize that it is imperative that I wait on God's perfect timing and allow his order to be my guide. I think that every single chrisitan woman should read this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just Awesome!!!!!, 15 Jun 1999
By A Customer
Thank you God for using Michelle Mckinney Hammond to inspire single Christian women. I am on my third book written by her. I am happy to say I am encouraged and staying busy, while preparing myself for and waiting on my divine mate. Keep up the excellent work and may God continue to bless you.

5.0 out of 5 stars The book is a breath of fresh air!, 28 Aug 2007
deks (Leeds, England) - See all my reviews
This book is simply refreshing! Thank the Lord for women of God like Michelle Hammond who don't complicate or overspiritualise things. The principles in this book are simply refreshing and most of all practical! they are embedded with Godly wisdom, yet are still very much applicable to everyday life and relationship situations which every woman goes through at some point in her life. It's an easy read and you truly can relate to everything being communicated to you. I can guarantee to everyone that reads this book at some point it will seem as though she is talking all about you to you! I would recommend it to any woman, single or married, there are many things to be learnt from turning those pages. It is one of the few books that i know i can pick up, read again and gain something new each every time. books like that are few and far between and this is definitely one of them. This was the very first book i read by this author and i can confidently say that i wouldn't hesitate to buy more books by her in the future.

5.0 out of 5 stars It has changed my mind of thinking about dating., 6 Feb 1999
By A Customer
I believe Michelle Hammond is correct. Women don't need to be the ones to do all the work and keep the relationship going. She taught me that I am to love and care for myself and not chase the man, but that God has a special man for us all. Please give this book a chance it will enlighten you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent. Answers all questions about waiting for THE mate., 7 July 1999
By A Customer
This book is excellent. I have recommended it to so many friends and they have thoroughly enjoyed it. This book answered all of my questions and dismissed all of my fears about finding (waiting) for God's chosen mate.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Biblical Reality Check for Single Christian Women, 7 Jun 1999
By A Customer
This was such an inspiring and sobering book. As a single, Christian woman, I had a lot of questions about dating, courtship and marriage. Michelle gives a down-to-earth, scripture-supported overview of God's perspective of those areas. It was kind of a wake-up call and is like having an accountability partner. I would recommend this book highly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very practical book offers good tips and lots of scripture!, 3 April 1998
By A Customer
This is a great follow-up book to "What to Do Until Love Finds You." I read it and another friend of mine read it and we agreed that this book offers practical tips and advice. She weaves these tips around Biblical stories and examples and prayers in each chapter. This is "The Rules" for the single, Christian woman and it is an excellent, easy read. This is another good book for the library of the single, Christian woman...

5.0 out of 5 stars INSPIRATIONAL AND LIFE CHANGING!, 17 July 1998
By A Customer
This book was recommended by a sister in christ, she suggested I read it. Well she was on the mark, the book rearranged my thoughts of men, spirituality,and myself. Secrets of an Irresitable Woman, unlocked the doors damaged by relationships. Must read for singles and recently married. Thank You Michelle!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow! What a Book!, 3 Jun 1998
By A Customer
This was a very good follow up to " What to Do Until Love Finds You." I would and have suggested this book to any single woman...christian or otherwise. Michelle's honesty with regard to relationships is very refreshing. Thank God for this book! It is a must for every single woman!

Secrets of an Irresistible Woman: Smart Rules for Capturing His Heart
Secrets of an Irresistible Woman: Smart Rules for Capturing His Heart by Michelle McKinney Hammond (Paperback - 1 Oct 2007)