5.0 out of 5 stars helpful words...
Many times we get lost for words when we pray. So many things run through our minds that we forget what we are praying for.

This book inspires me to say my prayers clearly and simply to God... Exactly the way He wants us to talk to Him.

Be blessed!
Published on 17 Jan 2009 by Dempsey

2.0 out of 5 stars DOES NOT MATCH DESCRIPTION
BOUGHT THIS BOOK, AS I HAVE THE POWER OF A PRAYING WOMAN, TO MY SURPRISE, IT CAME IN A MINI VERSION FORMAT. NOT IMPRESS AT ALL.
Published on 5 Jun 2009 by Jadz

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars helpful words..., 17 Jan 2009
This review is from: The Prayer That Changes Everything: The Hidden Power of Praising God (Paperback)

Be blessed!

5.0 out of 5 stars A GREAT AND INFORMATIVE BOOK.....THANK YOU!!!, 29 Jan 2007
Heather Negahdar ""Haze"" (Bridgetown, Barbados) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
"Worship is a choice we make. Whether we worship God or not, is always an act of our own will. Our will determines whether we make it our first reaction to things that happen to us - or don't happen to us - or a last resort. If we do not make it our first reaction, then we cannot possibly make it a way of life. And if we do not make praise a way of life, we will never experience all God has for us."

This book was a Christmas gift which I thoroughly enjoyed as I have never read any of the author's works. Stormie Omartian writting is incredible and she is bent on showing us how practical praising God and worshiping Him can affect all our lives. Because God dwells and inhabits the praises of His people we are sure that He is near, and as we send our praises up He sends His blessings down to us. There is no Praise that God the Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit are unaware of. He empowers us and draws us closer to Him. When we are closer to Him we yearn to be just like Him and we get the very sense of the Kingdom. Stormie Omartian walks us through the many reasons why we should praise God, and she allows us to know when praise is crucial.

Another thing I loved about this book was after each chapter there was a nice long prayer of Praise, then a study to make sure we understood what we had just read, and bible verses to dwell on. This book was well laid out and well written, and can be used as a devotional if you care to. Very well done. I look forward to reading more of Stormie Omartian's work. May God continue to bless her and use her towards the honour and glory of His Kingdom. For surely we can be made better and brighter christians by following her teaching.

Reviewed by Heather Marshall Negahdar (SUGAR-CANE 29/01/07)

5.0 out of 5 stars God is anxious to change our situations!, 21 May 2009
C. Mulenga (England) - See all my reviews
Remarkable down to earth book that shows that God cares and is desperate to change our circumstances. The challenge presented is for us to try him.

Book that one reads over and over again. One that shows that God is real and no situation is too great or small for him to work out on our behalf.

A must read if you want to improve your prayer life!

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, 22 Mar 2010
if you want god to move in your life then you need this book speak his truth and he will keep his promises enjoy the ride

5.0 out of 5 stars definitely does change in way you pray, think and strengthens your faith in times of doubt and fear., 10 Mar 2013
This book covers all different types of prayers to read in everyday life situations. The prayers are so comforting and inspirational to read out aloud or quietly while a the same time helps you to connect to God by the powerful words chosen by the author. Some of the prayers includes scripture quoted from the bible.

I found all these prayers helped me when going through different situations. This book does definitely helps and change the way you are feeling. I recently was going through a very challenging time and these prayers helped me to coped better as the words used are very gratifying and help the reader to reconnect and revaluate how they are thinking and feeling. I would definitely recommend this book to anyone wanting to learn how to pray and help increase your faith and in helping us cope with everyday living experiences.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant little book, highly recommend., 25 Feb 2013
I love this book it has beautiful prayers I have used it every day since I purchased it. I have recently come back to the church and this little book has been a great help to me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Prayer Changes Everything, 28 July 2012
This little book is the most helpful book I've read in a long time, and is simple to read and easy to see, as I've an eyesight condition its important for me to have a clear text to read from, this book fills all these criteria.
This book is a must for new and seasoned christians alike.

5.0 out of 5 stars The prayer that changes everything., 28 Jun 2013
The hidden power of Praising God, thank you for writing this book, I read it every day and find it so helpful in my walk with God

5.0 out of 5 stars nice book, 19 Jun 2013
i'm still reading it and using it every night...good stuff and to all Christians should have it,God is good all the time

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 10 April 2013
Excellent product. Would not hesitate to recommend the buyer to anyone. Arrived on time. the book was excellent, no folds.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›