5.0 out of 5 stars Another Winner by Lori Wick!
Living in Wisconsin and being a big fan of Lori Wick's writing, Sophie's Heart won my Heart. As usual once I picked it up, there was no thought of putting it back down. I honestly stayed up until three in the morning finishing this story of Sophie's life. This young woman's courageous move to America and her tenacity in "making a life for herself" enthralled...
Published on 12 July 1996

2.0 out of 5 stars bad choice of profession
I have read this book twice and I have to admit the idea is not bad and the romance very nice. However, as a German speaking reader I could never find the character of Sophie convincing, which ruins the whole story. Contrary to what is commonly believed English is quite easy to learn if you know German. That Sophie is supposed to be a professional interpreter and fluent...
Published on 13 July 2005

5.0 out of 5 stars A Wonderful Story full of God's Love, 10 Aug. 1998
This review is from: Sophie's Heart (Paperback)
This was my first Lori Wick novel, and now I am working my way through her other books as well!! This story is full of lifes truest emotions tempered with the faith of a child as we see the world thru Sophie's eyes..which are looking at the world through God's eyes. With love and compassion. Her journey to love for a man and his family is one of surprise, at times anguish and always full of hope! This is a wonderful read! I walked away wanting to be more like Sophie in my walk of faith! You will not be sorry you purchased this book!

5.0 out of 5 stars Hits home!! The best book I ever read!!!!, 25 Feb. 1999
By A Customer
This book was encouraging, the book was amazing she wrote it from her heart and you could feel gods present. I laughed when she did and cried when Sophie cried. The best book ever wrote I sugest it to everyone I know, even to guys and they sit and read it all day too with out puting it down... Keep up the good work Lori!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars A WONDERFULLY CLEAN NOVEL, 3 July 1998
This review is from: Sophie's Heart (Paperback)
WHAT ELSE CAN I SAY THIS IS AN EXCELENT BOOK!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredible- it captured my heart from page one!, 16 April 1999
This review is from: Sophie's Heart (Paperback)
I am 17 years old and I have Sophie's Heart six times! The first time I read it I stayed up until 3:30 a.m. to finish it. No book has ever captured my heart in the same way as Sophie's Heart. I hope to have that same innocent spirit as Sophie. Since reading this book, I have read every Lori Wick book written, and they are all wonderful.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Beautiful Love Story, 4 Sept. 1999
This review is from: Sophie's Heart (Paperback)
I cried, I laughed and rejoiced in the saving grace of our Lord while reading Sofie's Heart. I could hardly put it down. Thank you Lori Wick for such a precious love story.

Sophie's Heart
Sophie's Heart by Lori Wick (Paperback - 1 Jun. 2004)