on 25 July 2015
Nicely illustrated , but as an early reader book I just don't think it's suitable.
It has 2,3 or 4 words on each page so with so few words I would expect them to be the words that a first stagereader could manage. Whilst some of them are, there are quite a number with split digraphs eg home, saved, take, Pirates , and 'tricky' words like 'follow' and 'walk' that are learnt later on.
If it is intended to be read by those with more reading experience then the number of words are so few that there is too little story to follow.
I bought as part of a 5th birthday present, and felt it was inappropriate so did not give it to them.

It's OK as a book to show little ones, but not sure which level it is aimed at as a reading book.
on 1 February 2015
My little girl loves me to read these in bed as she's only gone to pre school on the last few weeks we will be using for a while.
on 23 April 2014
This is an exquisitely illustrated book with a simple version of the story of Peter Pan using very few words. I felt that it needed more story to explain the pictures but there is a lot for a young child to talk about.
on 7 April 2014
Characters in the book are the same as in the film. There are a few words on each page, so will appeal to the youngest reader. It has appealed to our granddaughters who try to copy the words we read on the pages.
on 1 July 2014
A very basic book for toddlers. Perhaps too few words per page (generally 2 or 3), and perhaps too few pages - the story line skips along at a pace. A bit too basic for what we intended.
on 4 April 2014
This book is great for very early readers.
Only a couple of lines per page so not a huge amount of story but perfect for the basic start to reading. Ideal for my 5 year old.
on 10 August 2014
Very easy starting point for first readers, all the best pictures from the movie accompanied by a simple sentence on each page. Makes the plot easy to follow and enjoy.
on 21 January 2014
my grandson loves peter pan and loves this book it is beautifully illustrated i would recommend it to anyone great
on 29 May 2014
great for Early Years and Reception pupils who want to listen to the story and it doesn't have too much text.
on 11 November 2015
Good book. Needed more words though saying that. Good practice to use imagination for child and adults ☺