Format: Hardcover|Change

I remember the Big Golden Books series from when I was a child. I had all of the first series; Snow White etc. I bought this one for my granddaughter, crazy for the film Frozen, and I'm happy to say it's a lovely book. OK; there aren't that many words and the text is simple but the story is nicely outlined and easy to follow. These books are about 'wonder' and the wonder here comes from the large illustrations, big bold colours and gold detailing to the thick, card covers. A lovely book for a small child and perfect for a bedtime story. We're happy.
on 18 January 2014
This was a Christmas present for my daughter and it was a good buy, reasonably priced, perfect for little princesses, with beautiful pictures to accompany the story!
on 4 March 2014
Love at first sight. It's a very nice book with lovely illustrations and simplified story. Easy enough for our 6 yr old to read herself -- not just turn the pages and pretend. Big Golden Books have been around for ages and still do not disappoint. Any little girl would love this book.
on 20 May 2014
Fantastic book my little girl loved it , has spent hours colouring in all her favourite charectors . Would recommend this items to anyone
on 20 May 2014
Just as described, my grand daughter is going to bee thrilled with this book as she is mad about anything Frozen.
on 25 May 2014
I brought this book after researching it carefully. I even saw a YouTube video on this book and seeing large colorful pictures, I immediately choose this one as a gift along with a Frozen DVD. The big book is absolutely what the DVD holds. The story is outlined exactly with DVD along with clear images and is worth the price paid. If you want a big frozen movie book for your little ones, go for this one. You won't regret it.
on 3 January 2014
Purchased for my 5 year old who is a massive frozen fan. She loves this book. Nice a4 size with large text font so she can read it easily. Full of fantastic pictures which tell the story of the film. Lovely product. Arrived very quickly and in great packaging. Would recommend to any Disney Frozen fan out there!
on 27 May 2014
Great book! Pictures & story same as movie. Also not too long that it can be read easily in one night. My girls love it.
on 9 May 2014
Purchased the book to go with the DVD. My granddaughter Jemima loved it, it was a hardback and delivered direct. Again, excellent service!
on 3 May 2014
Quite a shortened version of the film but ideal as a bedtime read. My granddaughter cannot get enough of it.