5.0 out of 5 stars Great
Lovely book, my 6 year old son really enjoys it. We're looking forward to seeing the movie when it comes out.
Published 23 months ago by Mrs Lesley Ann Auger

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheap but cheerful
Very cheap looking book but for the price you can't complain. My daughter still loves reading it!!! Think it wud be easy to break tho coz the spine of the book is so stiff!
Published 21 months ago by Anj

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money and a good story. But be warned...., 15 April 2014
This review is from: Wreck-It Ralph (Disney Wreck-It Ralph) (Hardcover)
I'm torn with giving a good review as I read other peoples review who said the book wasn't that great of quality and I still brought it. My kids love the story but like I say the quality of the book is not great. It arrived fast, my kids love the story and it's very good value for money.

Just stick with it, it might seem like it will snap in half after the first use but we've read our copy dozens of times and actually feels better now.

Oh one other thing, the story isn't exactly the same as the movie but hits all the major plot points ( minus going turbo)

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheap but cheerful, 23 Mar 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 16 Jan 2013
This review is from: Wreck-It Ralph (Disney Wreck-It Ralph) (Hardcover)

Wreck-It Ralph (Disney Wreck-It Ralph)
Wreck-It Ralph (Disney Wreck-It Ralph) by Victoria Saxon (Hardcover - 18 Sep 2012)