5.0 out of 5 stars Concise and well ilustrated
Ideal for bed-time stories, I now get to spend more time with my daughter before she sleeps reading this book
Published 4 months ago by Kinihun

1.0 out of 5 stars Sooo Disappointed
Published 22 months ago by Grandma

1.0 out of 5 stars Sooo Disappointed, 5 Nov 2012
This review is from: Walt Disney's Cinderella (Little Golden Books (Random House)) (Hardcover)
I purchased this for my granddaughter for Xmas but WONT be giving it to her. I know it is only an inexpensive book, but I thought (as it seemed to be a Disney product) that it would be a nice little stockingfiller for her - sad to say inexpensive in this case means it just looks cheap and nasty. It almost seems like the pages have been copied onto cheap paper then stuck together in a card cover, that in some places obsures the words. Such a shame......

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor printing quality, 6 Feb 2010
Avoid this book and others in the range. The quality is shocking, the pages and covers are raw and unfinished making then all razor sharp. I cut my finger on the book as soon as I took it out of the box when it arrived. The book is also difficult to open as it's not binded together properly. You could do a better job printing off your computer and stapling it together. The pictures are faded in parts too and clearly would fade or rub off the more time went on. I was really surprised at how bad this is, it's also VERY dangerous for children as they will definitely be slicing their fingers if they were to try to read this. I can't believe Amazon sells these. I'm always very happy with things I've bought from Amazon but this is REALLY bad. I wouldn't want this if it was completely free! I'm returning this and the Jungle Book which is also from this range and equally poor quality.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor, 19 April 2014
This book very poor, pages longer than the cover, looks cheap, story good. i bought 3 and was not happy to give them as a present, would of paid more for better quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Concise and well ilustrated, 4 May 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect stocking filler, 9 Dec 2009
Great value and real old school pressie. And the kids just love these types of books. My two year old pours over them for hours.

2.0 out of 5 stars Very poor quality, 13 Jan 2010
I know it is not exactly expensive, but I was shocked how poor quality the book was when it arrived! The binding is very poor!

Walt Disney's Cinderella (Little Golden Books (Random House))
Walt Disney's Cinderella (Little Golden Books (Random House)) by Random House Disney (Hardcover - 23 Aug 2005)
2.41