5.0 out of 5 stars Thumbs up from Heimlich
Published on 9 Dec 1998

3.0 out of 5 stars A short and cute book
This book has animated scenes from the movie. One is of Princess Dot and the other of Hemlich. The pictures are animated well and motion blur helps the pictures seem realistic. My only complaint is that the book is too short. It needs more scenes.
Published on 10 Dec 1998

5.0 out of 5 stars Thumbs up from Heimlich, 9 Dec 1998
This review is from: A Bug's Life (Disney) (Paperback)
As a kid I made my own flipbooks. Starting in the corners of math textbooks I later graduated to 4" by 5" index cards. Now I'm happy to find one of the scenes I animated from "A Bug's Life" in this flipbook (Heimlich chomping on a leaf on the way to Ant Island). There is also a really fun bit of animation of Dot from a very talented animator, Karen Kiser. I only wish they would make more of these books, from "A Bug's Life" and other animated films. Flipbooks are the simplest way to look at animation; frame by frame, page by page. I highly recommend this book for anyone (especially kids) interested in animation. And for anyone who is a fan of "A Bug's Life."

3.0 out of 5 stars A short and cute book, 10 Dec 1998

4.0 out of 5 stars about a bugs life flip book, 7 Dec 1998
This review is from: A Bug's Life (Disney) (Paperback)
A cute book.Flip it to see Princess Dot running to Flik(she looks SO CUTE),and flip the book backwards to see heimlick chowing down on a dinner flight.

A Bug's Life (Disney)
A Bug's Life (Disney) by Mouse Works (Paperback - 1 Nov 1999)
Used & New from: 6.82