5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, 1 Nov 2013
This review is from: Microsoft® PowerPoint® 2010 Plain & Simple: Learn the simplest ways to get things done with Microsoft® Office PowerPoint® 2010! (Plain & Simple) (Paperback)
Was looking for a book that was easy to understand and follow - I found it, great value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Microsoft powerpoint, 25 Mar 2013
Plain and simple, easy to read and able to follow the detailed descriptions with pictures in colour, a great example for a reference guide.

4.0 out of 5 stars A good learning series, 15 Mar 2014
Mr. Richard Pearn "Book boy" (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
I have Office 10 and use this series of books to dip into for the more complex operations you don't use all the time. This book paid for itself by showing me how to back up my message boxes and contacts. This is now part of my regular back up system.

The books are well laid out with screen shots and the text is accurate and well written. So far this series has always delivered for me and the Excel book has got me out of trouble lost of time. A great series that has been very useful and educational. I usually just look up in the comprehensive index what I need to do and without fail the books have provided the answers to help me make Office behave.

My friends are always borrowing it !!!! Highly recommended.

ARRAY(0xac509eac)