Format: Paperback|Change

on 10 September 2013
A comprehensive text based document that explains the Office 2010 products well. It is difficult with the Kindle version to see sopme of the graphics accompanying the text but this does not impair the general guidance provided. A useful reference text as well as first time description of the working of Office 2010. Does not include Access.
on 30 April 2012
Absolutely well done: easy to use, clearly written, no need to read all the book, if you just need to check something as the index is very detailed.
I consider myself as well-trained with Microsoft Office 2003, but so many things changed with Microsoft Office 2010 that I can only recommend this guide.
on 22 February 2013
On receipt of this book, the first thing I noticed was how detailed every application is throughly explained. Its a great reference book even if you know abit anyway. Somethings I never knew I could do with excel or word. Recommended if you want to know the in's and out of Office 2010
on 2 August 2015
good book
on 18 June 2012
Having recently upgraded from Office 2003 to 2010 I felt the need for a manual to get the best from the new software. This book does not dissapoint. Comprehensive book covering the Office Suite well. Would have benefited from use of colour, black & white is so very plain these days.
on 8 January 2013
I bought this book for my husband. It kept him occupied over the Christmas holiday. He said it was very good.
on 21 April 2016
ok,
on 4 March 2013
The only book I could find that goes in to so much detail. Easy to read and navigate, covers all the bases.
on 14 September 2011
I have upgraded from Office 2000 to Office 2010 adding in Access 2010. It's useful to have this book to hand as an overview. Haven't looked at it much as yet while concentrating on getting Access 2010 up and running.