5.0 out of 5 stars Another excellent Stanek book., 11 Feb 2008
This review is from: Microsoft® Exchange Server 2003 Administrator's Pocket Consultant (Paperback)
I purchased this book to help me in my day to day role with Exchange 2003. At the time i was new to Exchange and needed all the help i could get. I used this book for reference daily and it did not let me down.

5.0 out of 5 stars A good, though not perfect guide to running an Exchange Server, 17 Aug 2013
D. Briggs (Birmingham, England) - See all my reviews
I bought this as a relative had e-mail problems. It was a good way to get in control of their Exchange server. The order of chapters and index are reasonable. I only had problems with the bit about setting up mailboxes so that other users could access them. The sequence did not work, instead generating bunches of errors in the Event Log. I still haven't figured that out. Otherwise though, pretty much everything I needed to do was there, well described and with sufficient contextual details that I could be sure I was doing the right thing. It was good value for money and I'll be looking out for more Pocket Consultant books in future.

Microsoft® Exchange Server 2003 Administrator's Pocket Consultant
Microsoft® Exchange Server 2003 Administrator's Pocket Consultant by William Stanek (Paperback - 27 Sep 2003)