4.0 out of 5 stars Frontpage 2003 Step-by-Step
I found this book and it's practice examples very easy to follow. I would recommend this book to anyone new to web building.
Published on 20 May 2004 by R B

2.0 out of 5 stars Far from the best Frontpage book
I did not find this book very helpful. But then I do not find the step-by-step approach suits my learning style. It essentially walks the reader through the creation & development of an example Web site.
Published on 8 Nov 2008 by Mr. Brian R. Dougal

2.0 out of 5 stars Far from the best Frontpage book, 8 Nov 2008
Mr. Brian R. Dougal (Cheadle Hulme, Cheshire, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Microsoft® Office FrontPage® 2003 Step by Step (Step by Step (Microsoft)) (Paperback)
The book would be ideal for someone who wants to create a web site WITHOUT needing to understand what they were doing (by altering only the bare minimum of text etc & following the example).
But if you want to UNDERSTAND FrontPage then this book is NOT the correct one to buy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Frontpage 2003 Step-by-Step, 20 May 2004
R B (Weston, Bath United Kingdom) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Microsoft Frontpage 2003 - A Guide, 8 April 2009
Mr. LJ FITZPATRICK (Kent, England.) - See all my reviews
This is a very well laid-out and clear guide. It is professionally compiled and presented as a publication, and uses a combination of 'screen shots' and step-by-step instructions to simplify the use of this software.

3.0 out of 5 stars FrontPage 2003 Step by Step Book/CD-Microsoft, 17 Feb 2013
I like the book unfortunately I cannot practice any of the lessons, I guess the book is old for window 7 Home Edition laptop. I
would be happy if you could let me have address of someone that can help me with solution. I sent an e-mail to Microsoft they are unable to help. .

4.0 out of 5 stars FrontPage 2003, 9 Dec 2012
Clearly explained especially for a first time compiler. Some screenshots difficult to see especially for those with eyesight problems. Value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars FAB, 25 Jun 2009
Mr. D. Lee - See all my reviews
No - It's not Thunderbirds, book was A1 in quality, delivery was fast, will use this system of purchase again!

Microsoft® Office FrontPage® 2003 Step by Step (Step by Step (Microsoft))
Microsoft® Office FrontPage® 2003 Step by Step (Step by Step (Microsoft)) by Inc. Online Training Solutions (Paperback - 3 Oct 2003)