on 14 January 2005
As a novice and having made previous purchases from local stores (all totaly hopeless)I decided to try this step by step with fantastic results(thanks to the recomendations from you customers)
Please keep this as an ongoing service it really is a great help to people like myself.
on 1 June 2009
I purchased Windows XP Step by Step, Second Edition and have found it
extremely useful. Delivery was quick. A good transaction.
on 13 October 2001
The book WindowsXP step by Step offers simple and practical advice in plain english, even a total novice will find following this book a piece of cake!
I am glad it came with my XP, EVEN at my level of knowledge having the book to fall back on is a VERY nice feeling to know it is there! I would recommend this to everyone even IF they buy the full product!
0Comment|136 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 15 April 2015
Useful, taught my sister how to use a pc.
on 2 March 2004
Unless you have never seen a Windows operating system before I would not recommend this book as it is far to basic.
on 23 July 2014