on 19 February 2014
Love it. The illustrations are plentiful but don't get in the way of making notes, and i like the motifs. I considered the "Today is the day" pocket planner as well before buying, but I'm glad I chose this one. Seems that one would've been too loud with its quotes for me, in this one there are some too but they are more subtly situatiated in the layout.

I really like the design of the planner with the unnumbered dates, as this allows me to use it from cover to cover no matter what time of the year I start it. The month planner is also much nicer than most, having real room to jot down events instead of just a small line.

The ONLY CON I can find is that I wish it had a bookmark, like a thin ribbon to put in between the pages you see in journals, to know where in the planner I am currently going. This is not enough to remove a star though, as I can easily add a bookmark myself.

Hopefully they'll never discontinue this as I will be coming back for more when this one is full!
on 27 March 2014
I discover this brand of pocket planners 2 years ago at a local bookshop (Lisbon-Portugal) but unfortunately they stoped having it. Last year a friend of mine brought me one from NYcity and this time I order it through amazon UK and I'm very pleased with it!

It's a planner without time frame, so you can decide in which year will you use it, has lots of space for additional notes and even a small pocket inside the back cover. Above all that its has a fabulous design which I couldn't find in a similar pocket planner so far and which really seduced me!
on 19 January 2015
Third year running that i've bought this book to use as my diary ;love that it's date free so you can start it at any point and has oodles of places for notes,doodles and lists.some pages are blank, some lined and there's a gridded section at the front that i make into a calendar.The elastic strap lasts the distance-highly reccomend this notebook and i cant fault it for it suits my needs well.