5.0 out of 5 stars Another good book from G D K
I enjoyed the book having read about the Kiwi wars this book picked up the actual and turned it into a god read without losing the true feeling of what really took place
Published 6 months ago by Richard Gillanders

3.0 out of 5 stars it wasn't bad, but I have to admit that I have ...
Published 1 month ago by R. Wileman

3.0 out of 5 stars it wasn't bad, but I have to admit that I have ..., 22 July 2014
R. Wileman "rosie" (U.K.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kiwi Wars (Kindle Edition)
Well, it wasn't bad, but I have to admit that I have stopped caring about what happens to Jack Crossman. I loved the earlier novels, could hardly put them down, desperate to know what happened next! I was impressed by the quality of the research which showed in the background, without intruding on the plot. "Kiwi Wars" does not seem to have the same passion for truth behind it as those set in the Crimean and i had to push myself to finish the book - not one for re-reading! Quite a disappointment.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another good book from G D K, 4 Mar 2014

2.0 out of 5 stars A bit confusing and the best story., 3 Aug 2013
This review is from: Kiwi Wars (Kindle Edition)
Tried to keep interested but found the story line a bit confusing. Not the best but a different location for an historical fiction book.

4.0 out of 5 stars Still Good., 23 July 2013
This review is from: Kiwi Wars (Kindle Edition)
Another good yarn but I would like to see Crossman's relationship with his wife and family develop. I am not sure how much more damage Crossman can absorb.

4.0 out of 5 stars Kiwis, 18 May 2013
This review is from: Kiwi Wars (Fancy Jack Crossman Novels) (Hardcover)
Up to Garry Kilworth's usual excellent standard. I bought an ex-library copy and it is well worth (no pun intended) the money spent, in fact it would have been value for money even at the original published price.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not a gripping read!, 6 Sep 2013
This review is from: Kiwi Wars (Kindle Edition)
Poorly written and not well researched. I know Taranaki in New Zealand quite well and doubt the author has ever been there.

Kiwi Wars (Fancy Jack Crossman Novels)
Kiwi Wars (Fancy Jack Crossman Novels) by Garry Kilworth (Hardcover - 7 May 2008)
Used & New from: 0.04