5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent tool
My son was struggling with potty training, but he loved this book and wanted to be just like pirate pete. A couple of weeks later and he is completely potty trained! Couldn't recommend more. Definitely worth a try when your child is ready.
Published 12 months ago by katyT

3.0 out of 5 stars Older kids perhaps?
Not 100% sure this will do the job - maybe good with older potty trainers but our son just sees it as a source of stickers and is not really able to relate to the content. I think it is 3y+.
Published 12 months ago by Henry'scat

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent tool, 12 July 2014
This review is from: Pirate Pete's Potty sticker activity book (Potty Sticker Books) (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book, 14 July 2014
Great book, wish I had bought it 6months before I tried potty training ! Definetly would recommend to any parent

5.0 out of 5 stars Realy helpful!, 5 May 2014
Bought this for my grandson to go with his Pirate Pete potty training book.
He loves it and gets very excited when he chooses which colour star he would like for using his potty.

5.0 out of 5 stars my little boy loves this book, we have been ..., 5 July 2014
my little boy loves this book, we have been reading it everyday to prepare him for potty training. He is now very motivated and more than ready to start

5.0 out of 5 stars Good starter book, 21 Sept. 2014
Lots of stickers and my child enjoyed it. Only criticism is need more pages for toilet chart as it is for 1 week only

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommend !, 3 Mar. 2015
Fabulous sticker book, really helped with the potty training. Before we bought this book, my son was scared of using the potty, wearing pants, etc. to the point where he would deliberately not wee. Got this book and it worked instantly :D he loved the interactive element of the story (child chooses correct sticker and places it in correct place on each page). It also helped that Pirate Pete has a baby brother still in nappies, just like my son. So is very useful for parents of two young children where the oldest still wants to be 'the baby' :)
The reward chart at the back is very basic so I copied the design and made my own. You get plenty of reward stars to get you started though :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Practical help for training., 9 May 2014
Mrs (Aberdeen, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Ooh this is a good book and has worked for my nephew who is now using the potty after reading the book everyday.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 17 Sept. 2014
Lovely good quality book with extra stickers to be used on a reward chart at the back of the book. Haven't used it with my little boy yet so can't comment on whether it helps but he got excited when looking at it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Older kids perhaps?, 25 July 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant! I read the story to my little boy, 12 May 2015
Brilliant! I read the story to my little boy. He stuck all the stickers in along the way. Really kept him interested and focused. Which meant he took it all in. The little reward chart at the back is great too because now my little boy has a wee on the potty and gets a sticker "just like pirate Pete" brilliant! Wish I had this for my 2 older children when they were potty training!

Pirate Pete's Potty sticker activity book (Potty Sticker Books)