Format: Paperback|Change

on 5 July 2015
Ever wondered what the story of the snowman would be like without wanting to find the now grown Aled Jones and punch him in the face for one of the most irritating songs ever? This is it.
on 28 July 2014
Nice little board book but I didn't realise there is no text - only pictures. However the high quality illustrations make it a favourite for me and ideal for 3 months and up.
on 23 January 2016
Disappointed
I bought thisbook originally when it came out years ago, but the musical part stopped working.
I bought this copy for the music however it didnt work.
on 28 December 2015
I've never read this book and have to say I was a little disappointed that the snowmen and dancing scene wasn't in it. Book was ok other than that.
on 11 December 2014
Lovely hard back book to go with a small toy snowman who looks the same as the cover for a new born. Hopefully will enjoy both for years to come.
on 2 February 2015
Was a bit confused as it is a different story to the film! Illustrations lack the depth of colour in the print I would have expected.
on 21 January 2015
What can I say about this book that you don't already know? It's a beautiful picture book that is a staple in many homes at christmas
on 7 September 2014
I got this for the younger grandchild for Christmas , she cannot read well yet but I wanted her to have a book too.
on 2 April 2015
Gorgeous book my little boy who is 2and1/2 loved it and can read it by himself as it is all told by pictures.
on 13 December 2014
I'm a dummy and didn't realize there isn't any text, just pictures. But a good book none the less.