5.0 out of 5 stars Great book
Took this with us on our holiday for our Peppa mad Daughter! She loved it, was good for her age group (2.5) and she definately played with this the most! Great holiday buy!
Published 10 months ago by AshtonT

2.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish stickers!
The pages of the book were lovely & bright & engaging.....which would be great of this wasa comic, but I thought it was a sticker book!
Published 16 months ago by Tiger Sue

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish stickers!, 27 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Peppa Pig: Happy Holiday Sticker Activity Book (Paperback)
NONE of the stickers were actually exciting - IE there were 10 individual clouds, 10 individual coins, 10 individual stars... the only member of the family on a sticker was a massive pic of the Daddy pig. I would have preferred many more stickers of the pigs including several of Peppa (there wasn't one!)
I like to give my daughter a sticker and tell her who or what it is before she sticks it down. I was saying things like "stone, another stone, another stone, a cloud" where it would have been much more interesting to say "Peppa, bicycle, cake, teddy bear"
I sent this to someone as a present as well and I'm now embarrassed at how rubbish it was!
I've given 2 stars as my daughter still got enjoyment but it won't be something we ever return to. Ever!

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 6 Oct. 2013
Mr. N. Pollock (Buckingham, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Peppa Pig: Happy Holiday Sticker Activity Book (Paperback)
We bought this book along with a couple of Usborne sticker books to entertain our 2 yr old on his first plane flight recently. We did one of the Usborne books first which still wasn't completed after the 2 hr flight it had so many stickers. He loves Peppa so we started this while on holiday, it took about ten minutes to stick the stickers on and he got bored with it pretty quickly. There are much better sticker books out there for a similar price which will last longer.

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok but thin book, 31 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Peppa Pig: Happy Holiday Sticker Activity Book (Paperback)
Book a bit thin on the number of pages but stickers appear a good large size for my 2 years old. I recently bought another pepper big sticker book which has twice as many pages, and so I was expecting this book to be the same. On the whole it appears to be a good book.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as many stickers as I thought..., 5 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Peppa Pig: Happy Holiday Sticker Activity Book (Paperback)
I bought this for my daughter for the plane. Only one sheet of stickers, with about 30 odd stickers on. More of an activity book with added stickers I would say. Ok for the price though and it does go through the steps of holiday. So all in all a good buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 22 July 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars Fun For A short Period, 11 Aug. 2013
ACB(swansea) - See all my reviews
(TOP 50 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Peppa Pig: Happy Holiday Sticker Activity Book (Paperback)
Bought for my granddaughter to occupy herself on her trip to France. I am told that she had completed the book, stickers and all, before they reached Portsmouth. Nevertheless, her parents had the benefit of peace that always comes at a price. In this case not extortionate nor without the fun she had. I gather she is now redistributing the stickers in obscure places. Bliss to be 3 years old.

4.0 out of 5 stars Intereting, 2 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Peppa Pig: Happy Holiday Sticker Activity Book (Paperback)
It is very good but I think for my three year old grandson maybe some of it is a little to much,but for now I have adapted it as a story only and he loves it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Holiday time for Peppa Pig, 19 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Peppa Pig: Happy Holiday Sticker Activity Book (Paperback)
It was part of a birthday present, both mother and daughter seemed very pleased and were going to take it on holiday, I do not know the result.

5.0 out of 5 stars Daughter loves, 19 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Peppa Pig: Happy Holiday Sticker Activity Book (Paperback)
Bought as a Christmas present for my daughter who found it lol she's been non stop reading it since, would recommend for a peppa fan

5.0 out of 5 stars good to have as a back up, 12 May 2014
E. Winter (NEAR EDINBURGH SCOTLAND) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Peppa Pig: Happy Holiday Sticker Activity Book (Paperback)
Sticker books are good for the days when it rains and this wee book is lovley and a long time is spent just sticking .

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Peppa Pig: Happy Holiday Sticker Activity Book
Peppa Pig: Happy Holiday Sticker Activity Book by Na (Paperback - 4 July 2013)