Format: Hardcover|Change

on 19 April 2016
Sorry for delay in replying.
Bought for a Christening Present.
This is a beautiful book, well presented and illustrated.
The present if now a family favourite.
on 28 May 2013
Fantastic book made with very good taste and truly beautifully presented. The original pictures and stories are laid out with loving care. My daughter and I, we both love it.
on 2 August 2012
Book is beautiful. Comes in a hard back sleeve cover. My colleague thought it was so lovely that he was unsure whether their new little one would ever be allowed to touch it!
on 2 November 2011
Recieved the books yesterday for my niece's christmas present. They are really well presented and the book itself is wonderful. I am sure it will be cherished for many years.
on 25 November 2015
Very pleased with the presentation of this box.my granddaughter has just started to have the stories read to her, and I think this set will become a lovely keepsake for her.
on 3 January 2012
I purcased this item for both my grandchildren.I was very happy with the quality of the book.
It will be great to sit down and read the stories to them! A great purchase!
on 2 March 2016
It was bought for my granddaughters 7th birthday and she is having tremendous enjoyment having the books read to her and by her. One of the best presents I have purchased.
on 17 August 2014
Bought this for a christening. The book is beautifully illustrated and comes with a nice card cover to keep it in . It was really good value at the reduced price of £26.
on 10 June 2014
beautiful book I used to have as a child and purchased for a christmas present for a family member who loved it. fantastic story line and a classic to keep in the family
on 24 October 2014