5.0 out of 5 stars Great variety
I bought these postcards as I belong to a Postcrossing Project, they are ideal to send to other members, many of whom ask either for Beatrix Potter cards or Peter Rabbit. I will be sending a selection to my American penpal who is also a Postcrosser, I know she will be as delighted with them as I am.
Published on 28 Jun. 2012 by Mrs. M. J. Darke

2.0 out of 5 stars disapointed
i was disapointed because the pictures in the postcards are somewhat ugly and too little. There are a lot of mice pictures and too few of rabbits. The quality of some pictures is bad because its blurred. Not the same quality as seen in books.
Published 21 months ago by angela

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great variety, 28 Jun. 2012
This review is from: The World of Peter Rabbit: A Box of Postcards (Potter) (Cards)

5.0 out of 5 stars PETER RABBIT POST CARDS, 3 Nov. 2011
A very nice collection of Beatrix Potter postcards. Ideal for the serious collector, but would be good value if you just wanted to post them to people. Goods delivered extremely quickly. Good service as usual from Amazon

5.0 out of 5 stars Peter Rabbit, 19 Jan. 2012
A charming and fantastic present that I gave to my wife in her stocking at Christmas. She loved them and can't wait to use the postcards. Recommend as a good present for the lady in your life.

5.0 out of 5 stars Will definitely buy again!, 8 Mar. 2015
PRO: Most solid card paper quality I have ever seen! I can almost never bend these cards. Picture printing quality is great, too!!! And I can use the card box to store other stuff after using-up all of the cards.
CON: Basically I haven't found any....If I have to be picky, I'd say the words "Post Cards The World of Peter Rabbit" are in large size. I think it is unnecessary and that it takes a bit too much space from the little cards, so it leaves smaller space for writing.

I love them! Will definitely buy them again!

5.0 out of 5 stars SUPER CUTE, 18 Jun. 2012
SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER CUTE!!!!!

Lovely finish...

Beautiful pictures...

I often use them as thank you cards when friends and relatives send my son gists and so many people have said when a beautful idea it is and how they feel so special to receive them!

5.0 out of 5 stars The World of Peter Rabbit A box of Postcards 100 pictures, 6 Mar. 2014
I love the post cards and the book type box that they are in.
I have most of the figurines as I have collected them for about 45 years and am so pleased that I have so many of the early ones and now I can look at the post cards with ease.
I recomend the post cards as a very good buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Peter Rabbit Postcards, 26 Jun. 2014
Excellent Product and arrived very quickly. The box and the postcards are beautiful. I've purchased them to create decorations for my youngest sons 1st birthday party but they'd make a lovely gift for any Beatrix Potter fan.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 13 May 2014
I used these for my daughter's first bday. I had guests write a message to her for later years. The guests loved the cards, and I thought they were beautiful.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great collector! Perfect to decorate a room., 20 Dec. 2011
I'm really happy with my purchase, it will make a nice child's room decoration!
I'm not really a fan of Peter Rabbit, I just find it really nice and sweet.
I can't wait to frame them and put them on the walls.
Suitable for both girls and boys, it's also a perfect gift for the fans.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very cute, 7 April 2014
My wife loved it because it is so cute! A definite recommendation for those who loves Peter rabbit, or rabbits in general.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

The World of Peter Rabbit: A Box of Postcards (Potter)
The World of Peter Rabbit: A Box of Postcards (Potter) by Beatrix Potter (Cards - 6 Oct. 2011)