Format: Board book|Change

on 8 November 2015
This was a present for my 15 month old niece and she seemed really pleased with them. I wanted her to have something that I also appreciated as a child, and which she can hopefully refer back to once she can read. (For now she just enjoys the pictures).
on 27 February 2013
i bought this as a christening gift, i was dissapointed as this is tiny!! size of a rubix cube i would say.
on 25 July 2013
Lovely little books my 15month old daughter loves them really lovely pictures too! Would definitely recommend very simple can take them with you when you go out
Before you purchase these please be advised that these little books are very very little although on the plus side of that negative obviously perfect for little fingers. I'm afraid I must agree with another reviewer in that the words used in a couple of the books are not really what I would have thought as being good first words for your little one. There are four books; words, numbers, shapes and colours and our favourite one in the house is the numbers one as it has an illustration for each number such as four bunnies etc along with the number. Nice little set but must stress the little.
on 1 February 2014
very basic book looks like it is nicer than it actually is. I got this for a present but realised I would need to buy quite a bit more to go with it as it was not what I had thought. I would only buy this if it is to go with something else
on 12 June 2016
These little books are so cute, and feature beautiful little illustrations from the Beatrix Potter books. They'd make a lovely present for a baby shower. I'm going to bear that in mind for future friends' babies!
on 24 May 2016
Bought this set as a first birthday present. Was a lovely little set, I was really pleased with my purchase. The product came suitably packaged and quick delivery. I would definitely recommend this product.
on 3 February 2014
Good hard books, but a bit disappointing as the books themselves are very small. Also some of the words chosen were a bit difficult I think for a small child.
Would be nicer if they were bigger.
on 28 July 2014
Lovely little book set with RRP. of 5.99, so very good price from Amazon. The 4 little books feature: Words, Numbers, Colours and Shapes. Mini size makes them good for travel or pushchair.
on 21 September 2015
A lovely and useful gift for 1-3 year olds as both an introduction to the classic stories and an educational resource as they start to recognise and articulate words.