4.0 out of 5 stars Peter Rabbit My First Little Library
Before you purchase these please be advised that these little books are very very little although on the plus side of that negative obviously perfect for little fingers. I'm afraid I must agree with another reviewer in that the words used in a couple of the books are not really what I would have thought as being good first words for your little one. There are four...
Published 23 months ago by S. Wilson

1.0 out of 5 stars tiny!!!
i bought this as a christening gift, i was dissapointed as this is tiny!! size of a rubix cube i would say.
Published on 27 Feb. 2013 by Lauren

‹ Previous | 1 2 37 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars gorgeous!, 28 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Peter Rabbit My First Little Library (PR Baby books) (Board book)
Absolutely gorgeous little set! Would really recommend this product and would definitely buy it again! Fact and prompt delivery. One happy customer

5.0 out of 5 stars baby books, 13 Aug. 2013
Arrived on time, no scratches or marks. I think this is perfection for a babys first birthday present as its easy to wrap up:) would recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars future in mind, 22 Oct. 2013
a present to newborn . special significance to me as i uphold the essentials of learning to read from an early age. can only be a hit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Children's book, 24 Dec. 2013
Excellent gift for my grandchildren. I expect to buy them one every Christmas so they will have a super collection. Good service too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Peter Rabbit learning book., 7 Dec. 2013
a pretty little book good for little hands nice and clear learning pictures bought as a Christmas present so she has not seen it yet.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great books, 24 Jan. 2013
Excellent for young children and for babies to look through and strong pages
my grandson enjoys looking at all the pictures

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 4 May 2013
Mr. K. Pope (Thatcham , UK) - See all my reviews
These are great for small hands. My granddaughter loves books at the moment ( she bites everything). Excellent for little ones

5.0 out of 5 stars start of a new collection, 19 Dec. 2012
This was part of my great-niece's christmas box and I hope that she will enjoy Peter Rabbit and friends over the coming years

5.0 out of 5 stars She seems to love them. I think they were really good value ..., 22 April 2015
I bought these as a present for my niece at Easter. She seems to love them. I think they were really good value for money.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 8 May 2013
Nice wee box. It's a good product, cheap enough. With a small child it's important to have many little things at hand...

‹ Previous | 1 2 37 | Next ›

Peter Rabbit My First Little Library (PR Baby books)
Peter Rabbit My First Little Library (PR Baby books) by Beatrix Potter (Board book - 5 May 2011)